Binghamton University is the State University of New York at Binghamton located in Binghamton, Vestal and Johnson City, New York, United States. Established in 1946, it is considered a public ivy league university and is catergorized as a research university with high research activity.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 100 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs through 10 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration and Management; Biology/Biological Sciences; Engineering; Psychology, General; and Chiropractic
- The university has a campus of 930 acres which accommodates 51% of the student population in 6 different community styled residences halls and apartment complexes.
Binghamton University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs – USD 50; graduate programs – USD 75|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for the UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common or Coalition Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
| Housing and Meals||15,838|
- 52% students receive some form of financial aid from the university.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 9,356.
The university offers its 127,000 alumni benefits like networking dinners, career development services, store discounts and homecoming activities.