Wentworth Institute of Technology is a private educational institution which was founded in 1904 and ranks #62 (Regional Universities North) of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges under National Universities list.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 94.1 million|
|Student Retention Rate||84%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time; Part-Time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2162|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 41062|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 21 bachelor’s programs and 9 full-time and part-time graduate programs. The most popular programs offered are the following:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Architecture and Related Services
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields
- There are two available options for the 1st year students – Baker Hall and Evans Way and Tudbury Halls. There are certain options for upper class students also.
Wentworth Institute of Technology Admissions
Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form through the online mode. Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR The application fee: 50 USD Additional requirements: Written Personal Statement, Copy of Passport, Financial Certificates Intake Sessions: Rolling Admissions (Fall, Spring, Summer)
|TOEFL||Internet – 79; Paper - 550|
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||33,950 USD|
|Health Insurance Fee||1,862 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,500 USD|
The University offers various scholarships and grants to its students. All the financial support offered to undergraduate students is merit-based.
- Around 71% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 14,111 USD.