University of Illinois Chicago is a public research university located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Established in 1859, it has the largest medical school in the US with a research expense of USD 412 million annually.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 87 undergraduate, 105 graduate and 65 doctoral programs through 15 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Engineering; Psychology; and Health Professions.
- The university offers on campus housing to a 15% of the students on its 244 acres large campus in 9 residence halls.
University of Illinois, Chicago Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 50; Graduate programs – USD 70|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be filled on the official website or through Common Application and for the graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||26,470|
|Room and Board||10,960|
|Books and Supplies||1,400|
- The university provides 73% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 13,034.
The university offers its alumni benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.