DePaul University is a private research university located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Established in 1898, it is the largest Roman Catholic university by enrolment in the US. The university has two campuses in Chicago in Lincoln Park and the Loop.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 130 undergraduate and 175 graduate through 10 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities; Visual and Performing Arts; and Psychology.
- The college has a campus of 36 acres with 14 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 18% of students.
DePaul University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Intake Season|| February 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs must be submitted through Common Application and for graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||13,797|
|On-Campus Other Budget||2,364|
|Books and Supplies||1,104|
The university offers more than USD 30 million in financial aid to its students.
- It provides financial aid to 69% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 20,887.
The university has more than 180,000 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like career resources, university merchandise, access to campus and its resources and many more.