The University of Findlay is a private university located in Findlay, Ohio, United States. Established in 1882; it is a renowned for its programs in health professions, science, and equestrian studies.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 80 undergraduate and 15 graduate programs through 6 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - animal science/pre-veterinary medicine, pharmacy, business, equestrian studies, and biology.
- The university offers on campus housing through 8 residence halls and 5 apartment complexes to 45% students.
University of Findlay Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Intake Season||Fall – July 30; Spring – December 1; Summer – April 30|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both the UG programs and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,275|
|Room and Board||9,720|
|Other Expenses Budget||1,260|
- 64% of the students receive some form of financial aid from the university
- The average need based scholarships granted to students is of USD 17,500.