Illinois College is a private liberal arts college located in Jacksonville, Illinois, United States. Established in 1829, it is the second oldest college in Illinois and is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and the United Church of Christ.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 45 majors and minors at undergraduate level in a wide variety of field of study.
- The most popular majors are – Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Psychology; English Language and Literature/Letters; and Social Sciences.
- The college has 7 residence halls accommodating 85% of the student population on-campus.
Illinois College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season||Fall – March 1|
|Additional Requirements||Copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications must be submitted through either the Common Application or on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
|Room and Board||9,280|
- The college offers financial aid to 84% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 22,817.