Temple University, a state research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was set up in 1884. It is known for offering low tuition rates to its students, with good scholarships.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- With more than 500 degree programs for around 40,000 undergrads, professionals, and graduates are enrolled under 17 schools and colleges. Some of the popular majors include– Journalism, Performing Arts, Management, etc.
- On a campus of 118 acres, Temple University has a recreational center for sports for 4,000 students. Along with 6 residential halls which can accommodate approximately 4,500 students.
- Online Application Form
- SAT/ACT score (for UG)
- MAT/GMAT/GRE scores (for Graduate)
- English language proficiency test scores of: TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Academic (for Graduate)
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Letter of Recommendation (2)
|Level of Study||Application Fee|
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||28,418 USD|
|Room and Board||11,566 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,112 USD|
|Other Expenses||2,964 USD|
Around 79% first year students receive scholarships, as they are automatically entitled for scholarships, and do not have to fill a separate form. The Temple University offers more than 100 million USD to undergraduates as scholarships each year. There is also a provision to apply for scholarships both from the University and from outside. There are also other aids available for students to avail in the form of grants and loans.