Salem State University is a public educational institution that was established in 1854, 15 miles north of Boston, in Salem, Massachusetts.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Salem State University offers 32 undergraduate degree programs in liberal arts, business and human services, in addition to 24 graduate degree programs. The popular programs offered by the university are the following
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
- Around 33% of the students opt for on-campus residential housing whereas almost 67% of the students prefer off-campus housing facility.
Salem State University Admission Process
|Test Score||UG - ACT or SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/ IELTS score|
|Application Fee||50 USD|
How to Apply-The students who want to apply to Salem State university have to apply through the undergraduate application form and graduate application form available at the university website.
Cost of Attendance
|Expenditure||Cost (out of State)|
|Tuition and Fees||17,640 USD|
|Room and Board||12,722 USD|
Salem State University offers various scholarships and grants to its students. Check the university website to check what aid can you get.