Lebanon Valley College is a private college in Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States. Established in 1866, the college offers online education and study abroad programs for its students in Argentina, China, Dominican Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, and Spain.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers undergraduate and graduate programs in 40 major fields of study.
- The most popular majors are - Education; Business, Management, Marketing; Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Health Professions.
- The college has a campus of 340 acres and provides on campus residences to 80% of student population in 17 residence halls.
Lebanon Valley College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season||December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||43,650|
|Room and Board||11,860|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- Over USD 13 million is invested in financial aid for students annually.
- The college offers financial aid to 86% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 27,423.