Australian National University (ANU), in Canberra has been ranked #1 university in Australia. ANU has 95% rate of employment for Law graduates, which is the highest among other universities. More than 18 subjects offered at ANU, are ranked #1 in Australia, and are among top 50 worldwide.
|Student Ratio (females to males)||52:48|
|No. of Courses||UG: 56; PG: 120; Doctoral: 3|
|No. of International Students||39%|
|Endowment||AUD 1.13 billion|
|Cost of Attendance||AUD 40,000-50,000 (annually)|
|Applications Accepted||ANU Online|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and online|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- ANU offers some of the #1 ranked subjects in Australia like: Anthropology, Archaeology, Development Studies, Geography, History, Earth & Marine Sciences, Modern Languages, Politics & International Studies, etc.
- ANU offers on-campus residential facilities for its students.
Australian National University Admission Process
- Application Form: International students can apply through the ANU online application.
- Common requirements: Transcripts, Higher Secondary Certificate, work experience if any, along with bachelor’s degree/diploma (for PG).
- Application fee: AUD 75
- Additional requirements: Resume, official bank statement, copy of passport, and accommodation declaration.
- There may be an interview for Law applicants.
- Application deadlines: Semester 1: 26 May; Semester 2: 15 December.
- The following table shows the required score for each exam:
Cost of Attendance
|Department Name||Cost of Tuition|
|Engineering, Computing and Technology||AUD 40,368 - AUD 42,960|
|Business and Economics||AUD 42,960|
|Mathematics and Science||AUD 40,916 – AUD 48,000|
|Health and Medical Sciences||AUD 46,080|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||AUD 35,904 – AUD 40,416|
|Law and Government||AUD 40,916|
|Creative Arts and Design||AUD 35,904 - AUD 40,368|
ANU offers around 311 scholarships to international students. Some of them are:
- Agent Based Modelling Scholarship – AUD 27,652 awarded to 1 student.
- AL Hales Honours Year Scholarship - AUD 10,000 awarded to 2 students.
- ACTION Trust Honours Scholarship – AUD 5,000 awarded to 1 student.
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Graduate Scholarship – 50% on international student fees, awarded to 12 students.