Executive Master of Business Administration [E.M.B.A]
Field of Study
Offered by Richard Ivey School of Business
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students have to complete a science bachelor’s honors degree in computer science or a highly related discipline.
- Or, bachelor's (4-year, honors degree) or equivalent from a recognized degree-granting institution.
- GPA of at least 3.0/4.33 (B grade) in the last 2 years of study is required to be eligible for this program.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Or, completed graduation in B.Sc.(H) Computer Science or B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences with Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Or, completed a B.Sc (General) degree from a recognized institution.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
- The Ivey Executive MBA program is an integrated management development experience that students will share in its entirety with their classmates.
- The program is structured to give students both the critical elements of business leadership and an ability to deal with the complex cross-enterprise challenges facing organizations at home and abroad. Their approach is practical, provides students with immediate value, and is suited to experienced managers or professionals.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||87204 for 15 months|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||winter (Deadline - Nov 9)|
|Offered By||Richard Ivey School of Business|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
- Exam scores like GMAT, GRE are to be submitted.
|winter||Nov 9, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship||$10847||Yes||N/A|
|Saryu Doshi Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences||$4078||Yes||N/A|
|Axol Science Scholarship||$2000||Yes||Jul 1, 2020|
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Mar 31, 2021|
VISA & Work Study
- Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visa before entering Canada.
- A student visa is needed only if the program is of more than 6 months for international students.
- The visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- Before applying for the student visa, one must have a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- The cost of the Student Visa is 112 USD.
- Student Visas are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and application forms are available online or by paper.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1,500 USD
- Be registered at the University of Toronto as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 UDS
- The students can work up to 20 hours per week off-campus or on-campus during regular breaks.
Career and Placement after Course
Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers