Brindavan Collegeof Engineering, Bangalore, a premier educational institution was established in 1993. It offers under graduate and post graduate engineering courses. The college is located in a calm, serene and eco-friendly environment in the back drop of the Hebbal Lake surrounded by agricultural land and coconut groove of the University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Located at Bangalore, Karnataka
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Department of Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Library houses about 9,300 books and subscriptions to over 63 National and 33 International journals
- The Library reading space can accommodate nearly 250 library users
- The library has been using the "EASYLIB", an integrated library management software package with all the modules for the library house keeping operations
Hostel- The College provides separate hostels for boys and girls students.