Ghousia College of Engineering was established in the year 1980. The College is preparing the students of Karnataka and other states of India to establish themselves in the competiting market. It is managed by Ghousia Industrial & Engineering Trust, Bangalore.
- The College is AICTE, New Delhi approved and is affiliated to the Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum.
- The location of the college is at Ramanagaram on Mysore-Bangalore highway which is 45 Kms away from Bangalore.
- The college has celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 2003-04. Due to its dedication in the field of education, GCE has been recognized as one of the good Engineering Colleges in Karnataka State.
- The College offers UG engineering courses in six disciplines, PG engineering courses in four streams, and Research Courses in various departments.
- The college provides facilities to students to take part in co-curricular and extra curricular activities which is regularly a part of the institute. “GHOUSIANA” the annual cultural festival of the college is organized each year to unhide the talents of the students. Also, celebration of Graduation Day has been started from 2013 batch.
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Basic Science
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communications
Students Projects Reports
Cd Roms (Technical)
Floppy Diskette (Tech)
Computers Pentium Iv
- Ghousia College of Engineering has been ranked & graded AA+ with 10th rank in Karnataka by “Careers 360” Best Engineering colleges in India.
- The college is also in the top 100 best engineering colleges in India which includes all the IIT,BIT,NIT also as per Dataquest Magazine.