NHCE Quick Update
May 23: KCET 2020: Application Correction, Centre Change dealine has been extended till May 31, 2020. Check Here
May 13: Karnataka DCM announces KCET 2020 to be held on July 30 & July 31, 2020. Check Here.
New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE) is an Autonomous College, Permanently Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & University Grants Commission (UGC). NHCE is accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade & National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It carries a legacy of quality education and is ranked 4th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore as per NIRF Ranking 2019, announce by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The campus is spread over an area of about 11 acres and is situated in the Bangalore’s IT Corridor which is surrounded by several MNCs and IT firms like Accenture, Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, ARM, Symphony, Wipro, Nokia, JP Morgan, and Cisco to name a few.
NHCE Bangalore offers undergraduate to postgraduate, abroad programs and Ph.D. in the discipline of Engineering. NHCE has a unique distinction of achieving 100% admissions in all its courses and providing 100% placement assistance to its students, year on year.
New Horizon College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2001 | Private (Autonomous)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GATE/ RAT
State: KCET/ KRLMPCA/ KPGCET/ KMAT
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, ARM, Symphony, Wipro, PWC, JP Morgan, and Cisco, IBM, Eurofins, Quest Global|
- 50 Years of Excellence in Education
- 28+ Awards
- 300+ Faculty
- 5500+ Students
|Facilities Available||Lecture Halls, Library, Industry Labs Auditorium, Sports Ground, Indoor Stadium, In Door and Out Door Gym, Hostels, Canteen and more|
|Admission Helpdesk||9663397146/ 080 66297777|
New Horizon College of Engineering Achievements
- All UG programs are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Students from New Horizon College of Engineering Selected for the World Famous “The International Summer Space School: Future Space Technologies and Experiments in Space” at the Samara National Research University, Samara, Russia.
- Honored with the distinguished "EXCELLENCE IN PROVIDING PREFERRED ENVIRONMENT FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENTS" award. The award was presented by Hon'ble Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, Mr. Mahendra Nath Pandey during 13th ASSOCHAM Higher Education, Skill & Livelihood Conclave held on 25th & 26th February 2020 at New Delhi.
- Honored with the distinguished "MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTE FOR PROVIDING GLOBAL EXPOSURE" award. The award was presented by Hon'ble Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, Mr. Mahendra Nath Pandey during 13th ASSOCHAM Higher Education, Skill & Livelihood Conclave held on 25th & 26th February 2020 at New Delhi.
- Honored with the distinguished “EXCELLENCE IN PROMOTING INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA INTERFACE" award. The award was presented by Hon’ble Former President of India, Dr. Pranab Mukherjee during the ASSOCHAM Higher Education Sumit on February 21, 2019.
- Honored with the distinguished“ MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTE WITH GLOBAL EXPOSURE” award. The award was presented by Hon’ble Minister for Commerce and Industry and Civil Aviation, GOI, Mr. Suresh Prabhu during the ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit on February 21, 2019.
- Awarded with the most coveted and prestigious “Best Accredited Student Branch Award” from the Computer Society of India for the academic year 2018-2019. This award was presented for organizing the highest number of quality events and activities.
- First Institution to Achieve the Rare Honour of Filing 201 Patents in 3 Years in INDIA and in the World! It is a historical achievement and a rare feat of an Engineering College!
- Ranked No.1 in Karnataka, 6th in South India, and 12th in India among the “Best Private Tech Schools”. Source: Data Quest T-School Survey June 2018.
- Bagged 5 VTU Ranks for the academic year 2017-18 (last batch of VTU) during the 18th VTU Convocation.
- Honored with the distinguished Best International Education Collaboration of the Year award. The award was presented by Dr. Satyapal Singh, Hon’ble of State for Human Resource Development, GOI, Higher Education, During ASSOCHAM Higher Education Sumit on February 17, 2018.
- Awarded as the “Best Institution towards Industry Focus Education Delivery for Full Employability”. The award was presented by Dr. Satyapal Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for Human Resource Development, GOI, Higher Education, during ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit on February 17, 2018.
- Awarded as the “Best Engineering College in India-South”. The award was presented by Dr. Satyapal Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for Human Resource Development, GOI, Higher Education, during ASSOCHAM Higher Education Summit on February 17, 2018.
- Awarded for filling Highest Number of Patents during the 32nd Indian Engineering Congress on 21st December 2017.
- Ranked No. 2 in Karnataka, 5th in South India, and 15th in india among the"BEST PRIVATE TECH SCHOOLS". Source: Dataquest T-school Survey June 2017.
New Horizon College of Engineering Courses
NHCE Bangalore offers UG, PG & Ph.D. Programs in the discipline of Engineering. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.E/ B.Tech||CSE, CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning), ECE, Information Science Engineering, EEE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering|
- Passed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and obtained 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC, ST & OBC (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Obtain a valid score in KCET/KRLMPCA
|MBA||Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Business Analytics|
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ PGCET/ KMAT
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in MAT/ PGCET/ KMAT
|M.Tech||Machine Design, Computer Science & Engineering, Cyber Forensic & Information Security|
- B.Tech in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in GATE/ Karnataka PGCET
|Ph.D./ M.Sc (Engg.)||Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, EEE, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, ECE, Computer Application, Management Studies, Chemistry|
- Graduation in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Obtained a valid score in RAT followed by Interview
Check: NHCE Bangalore Courses and Fees
New Horizon College of Engineering Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of NHCE Bangalore and go to the menu bar.
Step 2: Click on the respective course under the ‘Admission’ tab.
Step 3: Click on the ‘E-Application’ link and fill the application form.
Step 4: Take the print out of duly filled application form and send it to the following address along with the photocopies of the documents:
New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
Ring Road, Near Marathalli,
Bangalore – 560 103, India
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- 10th, 12th marks card (Original + two sets of photocopies)
- Graduation/ Master degree transcripts
- Entrance Scorecard
- Caste and Transfer Certificate
- Four stamp size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of INR 20 (Format will be provided by the college)
Check: NHCE Bangalore Admission
New Horizon College of Engineering Placement
There are 100% Placements opportunities to B.E, M.Tech, MBA and MCA students in reputed companies. It also provides paid internships to their students in different MNC’s. These companies pay students from 10,000 to 35,000 per month salary. NHCE Bangalore arranges internships for interested final year students. The duration of these internships could be anywhere between 4 months to one year. Some of the companies that have provided internships in the recent past are Wipro Technologies, VMware, Societe Generale, Nokia Communications, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, GE Technologies, etc.
Highest Package:INR 30 Lakhs
The following table shows the international packages offered to the students:
|Company Name||Package (in JPY)|
Yokomori Mfg Co. Ltd.||
Check: NHCE Bangalore Placement
New Horizon College of Engineering Facilities
Lecture Halls: The lecture halls are airy, spacious and well ventilated, in conformity with international standards. Extensive use of audio-visual media enables the students to grasp advanced technology quite easily.
Seminar Halls: The halls are built with state of the art facilities to cater to the needs of every student. Seminar halls are utilized for conducting seminars, workshops, guest lecturers and various other intellectual activities.
Cafeteria: The college cafeteria is spacious, clean and hygienic, offering varieties of North Indian, South Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Library: The NHCE Library is a resource center for teaching, learning & research. Being the heart of the academic center, it is home for all the information services. It plays a proactive role in enabling access to information resources of all kinds and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the academic community.
New Horizon College of Engineering Faculty
NHCE Bangalore has well qualified and highly experienced faculty members. They are the academic strength that nurtures the future leaders of the world. Teaching methods include case study, field study, seminars, simulations, career-centric projects, experiential learning assignments, and independent work. Faculty members choose the method most appropriate to the material and their individual styles. The institute has more than 20 Ph.D. degree holders and 3 MBA degree holders.
Check: NHCE Bangalore Faculty
New Horizon College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. Does NHCE Bangalore provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, NHCE Bangalore provides scholarships on the basis of merit, sports, Sindhi and post-matric to deserving students.
Check: NHCE Bangalore Scholarship
Ques. Does the institute provide hostel accommodation facilities?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides hostel accommodation facilities to students. New Horizon Hostels have been constructed to provide a safe and congenial atmosphere for the students. Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls on campus.
Ques. What is the study abroad program of NHCE Bangalore?
Ans. NHCE has actively partnered with the Ministry of National Education, France in various educational activities and collaborations. An agreement was signed between NHCE and the Ministry of National Education, France to facilitate student-exchange programs between NHCE and various universities in France. The following are the Universities in France which have selected the students of the institute for the exchange program:
- University of Rouen
- University of Le Havre
- ESIGELEC Rouen (Grand Ecole (French Ivy))
- CESI Rouen
- INSA Rouen
- ISPA Alencon