Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT), Bangalore was started in 2001 as a venture of the Sambhram Group of Institutions which came into existence under the aegis of Apes Foundation. It is run and managed by Sambhram Educational Trust (an Educational arm of the group). It is built over an area of 8 acres. It is well connected by road to all major city centers.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technical University (VTU), Belgaum
SAMSMRITI – The SAMS Journal (ISSN NO: 0976-304X) is a journal that publishes research papers of students with the objective of presenting the latest thinking and research ideas.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- State level workshop of ‘Hands on workshop on VLSI Design using CADENCE Tools Suite’
- One Day National workshop on ‘Industry approach to Software Testing’
- National Education Day Celebration – It was celebrated on 11th November 2014 to commemorate the 126th birthday of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad. The program was inaugurated by Prof. U.R Rao (Former Chairman ISRO).
- ‘Innovation Scholars In – Residence Program’ at Rashtrapati Bhawan – It was held on 11th Dec 2013 where creative people such as writers, artists, innovators etc stayed at Rashtrapati Bhawan for a period of 20 days.
- DA Club – It is a student club which organizes lectures, seminars, workshops on technical topics
- Proctor Scheme – The Institute monitors the progress of each student closely. In this scheme about 20 – 25 students are assigned to a faculty who maintains their progress report (Proctor Diary). Based on the report provides necessary guidance & counseling.
- Blood Donation Camp – It was organized by NSS group where 400 students volunteered to donate blood including the staff members
- Thousand volumes of books on various streams
- 100 National & International Journals
- Online database for search and pre-reservation of books
- Separate hostels for boys & girls
- Special accommodation facility for International students
- 24x7 Internet access via dedicated high speed leased lines
- VIBEZ 13 ‘Feel the Exuberance’ – It was a techno-cultural fest consisting of 35 events. It was attended by 4500 students (including participants) from 23 institutions across Karnataka.
- SPARC Job Fair – Attended by Companies & Students from all over India
- It was ranked 117th spot among Top Indian Engineering Colleges in Hansa – Research survey conducted by ’THE WEEK’ magazine
- It was ranked 65th spot among Top Indian Engineering Colleges (Private category) in Hansa – Research survey conducted by ‘THE WEEK’ magazine