Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (SPIT), located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, was established in 1995. Affiliated to Mumbai University, the institute offers courses at UG, PG and PhD level. At UG level, the institute offers BE program whereas ME and MCA degree courses are offered at postgraduate level. In addition to it, the institute offers Ph.D program in four disciplines.
- Candidates applying for BE course should have passed HSC in science stream
- For admission to M.E. and MCA course, candidates should have completed graduation in the relevant discipline.
- Ph.D. applicants should have a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission to BE, ME and MCA course need to apply through DTE Maharashtra website.
- Ph.D applicants are required to fill the online application form available at the institute’s website.
- Application forms for the institute level seats available in BE and ME courses are filled online through the college website.
- For admissions to BE degree course, candidates are required to have valid MHT CET or JEE score
- ME and Ph.D candidates must have a valid GATE/ UGC-NET score in order to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to MCA course should have a valid MAH MCA-CET score card.
|Name of College||Sardar Patel Institute of Technology|
|College Type||Private (Autonomous)|
|Basic admission criteria||Based on entrance exam|
|Name of Entrance||For BE: MHT-CET|
|For ME: GATE|
|For MCA: MAH-MCA-CET|
|For Ph.D. : PET|
|Entrance date||MHT-CET- May 10, 2021|
|GATE – February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2021|
|PET- Second Week of May 2021|