Updated On - January 15th 2018
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology is an institute affiliated with Anna University, Chennai and accredited by an ISO 9001-2008.It offers post-graduate and graduate programs in various streams and keeps up an environment to cultivate ethical values in the students.
- The institute was established in the year 1998 as an autonomous institute with only 180 students in four branches of Engineering who were taught by 18 faculty members at that time.
- The area of the college is approx 5 lakh square feet which consist of various classrooms and laboratories.
- The college placement cell helps in driving campus interviews efficiently. Alumni are working in prestigious organizations like HSBC Ltd, Aviva life insurance Company, IBM, and Infosys.
- Campus premises consists of exclusive building blocks for engineering, MCA and MBA students.
- Various facilities like Library, laboratories, Sports and Computers labs with all latest technology features.
- Various programs like group discussions, Guest Faculty lectures from prestigious companies are held regularly to get students idea about industry expectations and prepare themselves so.
- CODISSIA, Coimbatore
- Infosys Technologies Ltd
- National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Information and Communication Tech., New Delhi
- National Instruments Ltd, Bangalore
- University of Wyoming, USA
- Simulation of Boiler Model Testing for Khalgoan=96 ABB, Bangalore
- Simulation of Boiler Model Testing for Sipat =96 ABB, Bangalore
- Dynamic Simulation of CFBC Furnace – Corporat= R & D, BHEL, Hyderabad
Ample scope extra-curricular & for co-curricular activities. Various clubs & societies at college are:
- SAE Collegiate Club
- IEEE Student Chapter
- Astronomy Club
- Science Club
- Electronic Club
- Music & Fine Arts Clubs
- Photography Club
55,000 sq.ft. of fully air conditioned central library Comprised of a wide collection of books, journals, magazines & periodicals.
- Over 52,200 volumes of books
- 32086 titles
- 1500 periodicals
- Access to E-Journals
- Opac/ Web OPAC facility