Poona Institute of Management Sciences and Entrepreneurship (PIMSE) is a co-educational institute, established in the year 1990 with an aim of producing future leaders by offering higher education. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated by Savitribai Phule Pune University. PIMSE has a vast lush green campus spread all over an enormous land. The institute offer management programme in a number of specializations.PIMSE also received Best Management Institute Award by world management congress in the year 2009.
Type of University
Classrooms, Hostels, Mess, Cafeteria, Library, Computer Lab
PIMSE Courses and Eligibility
PIMSE Postgraduate programme
- PIMSE offers 2-year, full-time postgraduate programme.
- The institute offers MBA, MBA-IT, and MBA-HRD courses in various specializations. The eligibility criteria for all the courses are different for all the programme.
- The students seeking admissions in MBA must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities.
- The students seeking admission in MBA-IT must have completed their graduation.
- Students seeking admission to this course must have a Bachelor’s degree of any statutory University or other recognized foreign university.
PIMSE Diploma programme
- The institute offers 2-year, part-time postgraduate diploma in business administration programme.
- The students seeking admission in this programme must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
Know more about PIMSE Courses and fees
- The admission procedure in PIMSE is different for different courses.
- The eligible students seeking admissions in MBA must have appeared in any of the entrance examinations like CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ XAT/ ATMA/ AMMI-IET.
- Eligible candidates can seek admission through Centralised Admission Process rounds conducted by DTE.
- Students seeking admissions in MBA (IT), MBA (HRD), PGDBM & MMS need to appear for a personal interview. Those candidates who are found suitable will have to complete the admission formalities by submitting the relevant documents.
Know more about PIMSE Admissions
The institute provides scholarships to promote higher education at lower costs. The scholarships are provided on different. The scholarships provided are:
- State Government Scholarship: The students who have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra Board and completed graduation with 50% are eligible for the scholarship.
- Central Government Scholarship: The students who have scored 50% in graduation are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- PIMSE has a highly standardized training and placement cell.
- Looking at the current scenario of the industry, the institute has groomed their students in such a way that they fulfill all the requirement of the industry.
- PIMSE is committed offering good career opportunity to each student through excellent teaching and placement support.
- The institute conduct various activities like guest lectures, mock tests, aptitude training to make the students ready for the placement process.
Know more about PIMSE placements