|Number of Specializations
|Mode of Education
|Basic Eligibility Criteria
|Basic Admission Criteria
A master’s degree holder in a relevant subject is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Ph.D. The admissions will be done on the basis of the IBSAT score. Selected candidates are invited for GD and PI rounds. Final admission will be granted on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination, Work Experience, Statement of Purpose and Thesis Presentation.
IBS Jaipur Ph.D. Eligibility:
- Graduation degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- PG degree in Management (Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations with 60% and above marks).
- PG degree in other subjects (Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline with 60% and above marks).
- CFA / CA/CWA/CS qualified with 60% and above marks.
- Applicants with UG and PG degree in part-time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible to apply.
IBS Jaipur Ph.D. Selection Criteria:
Admission to Ph.D. will be based on the performance in the entrance examination and group discussion followed up by the interview.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination for the entrance examination.
- CAT/GMAT/NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination.
- Qualified candidates of IBSAT will be called for the group discussion.
- Selected students will have to appear for the interview.
IBSAT is an aptitude test conducted by the Institute for admission to the courses offered. The test will be of 2 hours. The paper will be divided into four sections i.e, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
IBSAT paper consists 140 questions in total which are multiple-choice questions.
||No. of Questions
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation