Updated On - August 9th 2018
IBS Business School, Pune was established in 1995. It has been engaged in providing management education for managerial excellence.
- The entire system of education aims to transform students into thought leaders from the global perspective.
- We provide an environment conducive to the sharing of experience, decision making, problem-solving, teamwork, and entrepreneurship to imbibe the necessary knowledge and skills for excelling in the global business arena.
Placements On Campus
Placements Off Campus
6.24 Lakhs per Annum
Highest Salary (National)
12.10 Lakhs per Annum
Highest Salary (International)
8.49 Lakhs per Annum
Average Salary (Top 10%)
8.47 Lakhs per Annum
Average Salary (Top 25%)
7.31 Lakhs per Annum
- Treks, sports tournaments, matches, and competitions.
- IBS Pune has its own students Newsletter published quarterly called ‘Prerana’.
- A students’ annual event (Zeal) is organized by students.
- Annual Conference, "Yes! Finance Minister" is a regular event.
- 15,000 books
- 70 journals and magazines
- Access to up-to-date databases
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership for 2012.
- Asia’s Best B-School Award in the category “ Innovation in Placements “ in Singapore in June 2011.
- 5th Rank by CSR GHRDC among Top 49 B-Schools of Excellence.
- ‘A+’ Grade by Business & Management Chronicle’ B-School ratings.
- Institutional appreciation Award by AIMS International.
- B-School with Best Industry Interface by Dewang Mehta B-School Awards.
- ‘A++’ by Business India.