IBA Bangalore Admission 2021 for PGDM has started for all categories of candidates - Karnataka domicile as well as Non-Karnataka candidates. The application process is online and the application fee is also low at Rs.750/-. The last date to apply is April 21, 2021.
IBA, Bangalore is known for its flagship courses in Management studies viz. PGDM in multiple specializations. PGDM program is a 2-year full-time program at the undergraduate level.
The application form can be filled online followed by submission at the academy address.
Latest Update: IBM is inviting an application form for admission to the PGDM course. The selection criteria will include Scores of Aptitude Test, Academic performance, GD, PI, SOP. Apply
- IBA Minimum eligibility for PGDM courses is a pass in the relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the score of entrance examinations viz. CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GRE/ GATE
- Scores from State Level Entrance such as PGCET, KMAT & MAH-CET are also accepted.
- The final seats will be allotted on the basis of their performance in GD, Academics, and PI.
- IBA, Bangalore offers Scholarships & Awards worth 5.46 crores for meritorious students.
Also, check Indus Business Academy Fee Structure
IBA Bangalore Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/ XAT/ MAT / ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ CMAT/ MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET|