Jagannath International Management School offers full-time PGDM and PGDM International Business programs. The duration of both the programs is 2 Years. The total intake of PGDM and PGDM-IB is 120 and 60 seats per specialization respectively.
|Name of Program
|Duration of Program
|Number of Specializations available
PGDM – IB: 2
||CAT/ MAT/ XAT / CMAT/ ATMA
The PGDM program is offered in the following specializations:
||Business Analytics & Strategic Management
PGDM IP program is offered in 2 specializations i.e.
JIMS Kalkaji PGDM Eligibility:
Candidates seeking admission should have passed a bachelor's degree examination of at least 3 years duration under (10+2+3 system) from a recognized Indian/Foreign University with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in final year may also apply.
Note: Final year students to submit the result of graduation latest by Oct 31, of the year of admission failing which their admission will stand canceled.
JIMS Kalkaji PGDM Selection Process:
For admission to JIMS Kalkaji PGDM and PGDM IB program, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ XAT / CMAT or ATMA score. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear further for Group Discussion and Personal Interview sessions.
PGDM Fee Structure
JIMS Kalkaji PGDM Admission How to Apply?
To take admission in JIMS, Kalkaji, candidates are required to appear for CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA. To enroll in these entrance exams, candidates must register themselves online on the respective official websites.
Entrance test qualified candidates can register with JIMS, Kalkaji both by offline and online mode.
For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website of JIMS, Kalkaji and click on ‘Admissions’ tab in the main menu.
- Fill the application form correctly as the form once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upload the attested documents listed below:
- Class X and XII mark sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA Admit Card
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA Score Card
- Migration certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Two Passport Size photographs
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000 by Credit/ Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Submit and save the duly filled form future reference.
For Offline Mode:
- Candidates can either download the application form from the website or obtain the same from the college on payment of INR 1000 as application fee.
- Fill the application form and affix the passport-sized photographs on the designated places on the application form.
- Attach the desired documents.
- Submit the form along with the attested copies of certificates, two passport size photographs and a Demand Draft of INR 1050 in favor of ‘Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Kalkaji’ payable at Delhi to:
JIMS, Kalkaji, MOR, Pocket 105,
Opp. Kalkaji Police Station,
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019