Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore provides scholarships to its students on the basis of merit. These are internal and external financial scholarships. A brief about the same is given below:
|Scholarship Criteria||Total Scholarship for Two years (INR)|
|CAT: 60% or above||1,00,000|
|CAT: 75% or above||2,00,000|
|CAT: 85% or above||3,72,500|
|XAT: 70%, CMAT: 70%, MAT: 70% and above||Percentile Scored X INR 1,000|
- 50% Fee Scholarship for all programs on CAT: 85 Percentile and above.
- Sibling Scholarship worth Rs. 50,000 also available at all Jaipuria Campuses.
- The institute reserves the right to amend the fee structure and scholarship details without prior notice.
- The scholarship will be awarded on a first come first serve basis to a limited number of scholars, subject to the submission of first installment of fees.
- A refundable security deposit of INR 10,000 to be paid at the time of admission along with the first installment of the fee.
- Only one type of scholarship will be awarded to each student. A scholarship is equally divided into two parts, one for each academic year.
- An awardee shall be eligible to receive the Scholarship in the second year only if he/she maintains a CGPA of 6.5 or above at the end of the first year.