Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore is an AICTE approved and AIU recognized management institute located in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore offers two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Finance, Marketing, Retail and Service Management.
Latest Update: Jaipuria Institute of Management is inviting applications for the PGDM 2021-23 academic program. Candidates can apply online through the official website by paying INR 750 as the application fee. The last date to apply for admission is January 31, 2021.
- Candidates applying for PGDM should have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate and obtained a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT scorecard.
- For final selection, candidates have to clear Group Discussion and personal interview round.
- The application form can be submitted online through the institute’s website or offline by submitting the application form to the Admissions office.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and group discussion.
- The deadline for the submission of the completed application form is November.
- The online application fee for the PGDM course is INR 750. Apply Here for Jaipuria Institute of Management Admission
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT|