Jaypee Business School, (JBS) Noida was started in the year 2007 as a constituent of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. The B-School has a dedicated placement cell and the top recruiters include HCL, Byjus, Jaro Group, LIDO, Berger Paints, 99 acres, etc. JBS offers MBA, BBA and Ph.D. courses in various specializations. Admission is based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
Latest Update: The admissions are open for BBA and MBA courses at JBS Noida for the 2021-2022 batch.
Jaypee Business School Highlights
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Top recruiters||HCL, Byjus, Jaro Group, LIDO, Berger Paints, 99 acres|
|Total Faculty||15 Core faculty members with 10 Ph.D. members|
|Admission Helpdesk||0120-2594173, 7428630400, 7428630500|
|Address||A-10,Sector-62 Noida-201 307 Uttar Pradesh, India|
Jaypee Business School Courses
Jaypee Business School offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in the field of Finance, Marketing, Economics, HR and many more. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BBA||-||10+2 recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Finance Human Resource Management Marketing Operations Management||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board + Obtained a valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA|
|Ph.D.||Economics Human Resource Marketing Strategic Management Finance International Business Operation Management Information Systems
||Masters Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university|
Check: JBS Noida Courses & Fees
Jaypee Business School Admissions
The admissions at Jaypee Business School are merit-based. The admission process is as follows:
The candidates can obtain the application form from JIIT in person by payment of INR 1000 cash or depositing the Demand Draft of the same amount in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/Noida.
- The candidates can apply online at the link provided on the JBS website.
- Download the application form from the official website and pay the application fee of INR 1000 along with a DD in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
- The candidates applying for BBA will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The candidates applying for MBA will be selected on the basis of various entrance examinations.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
Jaypee Business School Placements
Jaypee Business School has a placement cell that bridges a gap between academics and industry. The institute conducts various training sessions for students and has provided corporate internships. Some of the top recruiters are Berger Paints, Byju’s, Grail Research, HCL Technologies, Click Labs, Honda Cars, Tectura, IHS Markit, Redington, S&P Capital IQ, Jabong.com, Global Logic, 99 Acres.com, Square Yards, Naukri.com, Nopaperforms, Copal Amba, Home Credit India and many more. The following is the placement highlights of MBA program for the past years:
|Batch||Number of Companies|
|MBA Batch 2018-20||61|
|MBA Batch 2017-19||28|
|MBA Batch 2016-18||40|
Jaypee Business School Faculty
The faculty at Jaypee Business School is comprised of highly qualified and experienced core members and other national & international visiting faculty members. These can be stratified into:
- Core Faculty members: 15
- National Visiting faculty: 56
- International Visiting faculty: 08
Check: JBS Noida Faculty
Jaypee Business School FAQs
Ques. What are the facilities available at Jaypee Business School?
Ans. The following facilities are available at JBS Noida:
- Well-stocked library with Indian and International books and journals covering all areas of management, commerce, etc.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Spacious Canteen
- Hospital for the medical needs of all students
- Full-size swimming pools
Check: JBS Noida Hostel
Ques. What is the expected cutoff for MAT 2021?
Ans. The expected Cut-Off for round 1, in the general category, is 60-65%.
Check: JBS Noida Cutoff
Ques. Is there any Management Program offered by Jaypee Business School in Part-Time/Distance Education Mode?
Ans. No, currently there are no such programs offered at JBS.
Ques. Is it necessary to have work experience to apply for the MBA Program at Jaypee Business School?
Ans. No. There is no necessity for an individual to have work experience for an MBA course at JBS.
Ques. What is the refund policy in case of cancellation of admission at Jaypee Business School?
Ans. In compliance with Instructions of MHRD, JBS shall refund the amounts deposited by the candidates who wish to withdraw before the last date of the admission process (as specified in the admission offer letter) after deducting a processing fee of INR. 1000.
Ques. Why should I join Jaypee Business School?
Ans. The key benefits of joining JBS Noida are as follows:
- JBS is one of the few Indian B-Schools, which can boast of its state-of-the-art resources.
- All academic activities at JBS are faculty-driven.
- JBS faculty are all respected professionals who have been recognised for their achievements in their respective fields.
- The faculty decides on the curriculum content, delivery, duration and management of each program.
- JBS has benchmarked itself with the latest content and teaching methodologies across the country.