BIST offers B.E., M.Tech., MBA and MCA programs in various fields of Engineering, Technology and Management. B.E. specializations include Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Civil Engineering, IT Engineering. BIST was established in 2000 and is an entity of Sriniwas Education Society. The Institute campus is located in urban city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates seeking admission in BIST must register themselves for counselling conducted by DTE, Madhya Preadesh.
- Basic eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech requires that candidates have passed 10+2 with minimum 45 % marks with PCM as subjects.
- For M.Tech program, the basic eligibility criterion is that candidates must have B.Tech or B.E. degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks.
- For MBA and MCA admission, candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Selection to all the courses will be through MP DTE counselling process.
- Selection to B.E. will be through JEE Main Score, M.Tech course will be done by GATE score and MBA via CMAT.
Bansal Institute of Science and Technology Highlight Table
|Name of the Institute||Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based/ Entrance Based|
|Name of the Entrance||B.E.: JEE Main MCA: CMAT M.Tech: GATE|
|Entrance Mode||Offline /Online|