Berchmans Institute of Management Studies - [BIMS] was established in the year 1995. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Kottayam. BIMS is located in Changanacherry, Kerala. The Institute offers a full-time MBA program for the 2-year duration with an intake of 120 students in 5 specializations.
- Interested aspirants may register online and submit the application form online and offline as well. The application form is available on the website of the college in the month of December.
- Applicants may download the application form and submit it via post or may fill and submit it online.
- Remittance of application fee is to be done through Bank Challan. The challan form is available on the Institute’s website. Candidates have to download it and submit the fee at any branch of South Indian Bank.
- Those who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or PG in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from MGU or any other institute recognized by MGU are eligible to apply for the MBA program.
- Students of reserved categories (SC/ ST who have passed the qualifying examination are also considered eligible to apply for MBA admission. No cut-off marks are suggested for them.
- Applicants who have qualified either of the common entrance tests, viz. CAT/CMAT or KMAT are shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. On qualifying GD and PI rounds, the final seat is granted in this program.
Read about BIMS Kerala Courses & Fee
BIMS Kerala Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Berchman’s Institute of Management Studies [BIMS]|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Affiliation||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam + GD & PI|
|Application Process||INR. 500/-|