Vidyasagar College was established in 1872 and it is an affiliated college of Calcutta University. Vidyasagar College offers admission to 41 UG and 2 PG courses. Higher Secondary Examination qualified candidates will be eligible for admission in UG courses. A Bachelor's degree holder in relevant subjects will be eligible for admission to the PG course.
- Admission to UG courses will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Selection to the M.Sc in Zoology and Geography will be either based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination or marks secured in the entrance examination.
- Entrance examination will be conducted for the applicants of
- The application form can be filled online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee can be paid through cash/Net Banking/Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Read about VSC Kolkata Courses & Fees
Vidyasagar College Kolkata Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institution||Vidyasagar College|
|Type of Institution||Public (affiliated to Calcutta University)|
|Admission Criteria||UG: Merit- Based|
|PG: Merit-Based/Entrance Based|