Vidya Sagar College, Kolkata invites admission in its UG/PG programs and conducts entrance examination give admission. The College follows the semester-based curriculum and its each academic session is divided into two semesters, the first semester is Odd Semester which extends from August- December and the second semester is the Even Semester which extends from January-June.
Vidya Sagar College conducts the term-end examination in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and in the month of April-May (Even Semester). The examination results of each academic course (UG/PG) is publicized on the website of the college separately within 25-30 days after the commencement of the examination. The College also provides the timetable of the term-end examination before the inception of the examination. Candidates can get all the relevant details about the Vidya Sagar College Results, UG Results, and PG Results here in this article.
Vidya Sagar College Result - How to check result
Vidya Sagar College Results of UG/PG programs are announced after the commencement of the examination. Vidya Sagar College conducts the semester-wise academic examination, once in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and then in the month of April-May (Even Semester). The examination results are declared within 40-45 days of the commencement of the examination. Here we have mentioned all the necessary steps required to check and download the Vidya Sagar College’s results.
- Go to the official website of the college
- On the Homepage click on UG/PG depending upon your course under the “Academics” tab.
- A new page “UG/PG” course will appear.
- Click on “Results” option and the result will get downloaded.
Vidya Sagar College UG Result
The College provides various UG courses under its 21 departments and the examination of each course is done semester-wise. The College provides the examination timetable to the students 40-45 days before the commencement of the examination. The examination result of each semester is declared within 25-30 days after the completion of the examination. The examination result of UG programs is declared separately for each course on the website of the college. Check and download the examination result with the help of the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the Vidya Sagar College.
- Then Follow the link to check result
- A new “UG Results” page will appear.
- This page will have the result link of each and every UG program examination.
- Click on the link of your respective course.
Vidya Sagar College PG Result
Vidya Sagar College PG results are declared within 35-40 days after the inception of the examination. The PG examination is conducted semester-wise, i.e. once by the end of the Odd semester (November-December) and during Even Semester in the month of May-June. The college also publishes the examination timetable of each course separately. All the appeared students may check and get their PG results following below given steps.
- Pay a visit to the college’s official website
- Hit the “Academics” tab.
- On the new page click on “PG program”.
- Now select the “Results” option displayed on the screen.
- A recently announced result will be displayed on your screen.