R.R School of Architecture, Bangalore, Karnataka was established in 2014. The institute is a part of RR Institutions, Bangalore. The college offers a Bachelor’s program in Architecture. Admission to its B.Arch course is based on the candidate’s performance in the NATA, CET, or COMED-K examination. To be eligible for admission, candidates must have completed their 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board. The institute has also a dedicated placement cell that guides the students in getting their desired jobs. Some of the prominent recruiters of the campus are Wipro, IBM, Accenture, etc.
Read More: R.R. School of Architecture Reviews
R.R. School of Architecture Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2014| Private|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Approved by||Council Of Architecture, New Delhi|
|Accepted Test Scores||NATA/ COMED-K/ KCET|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, Wipro, etc|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Gym, Transportation, Sports|
|Campus area||27 Acres|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
R.R School of Architecture Courses
|B.Arch||Course Type: UG
Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
Read More: R.R. School of Architecture Fees
R.R School of Architecture Admissions
Admission to the B.Arch courses is based on the candidate’s performance in the NATA, CET, or COMED-K examination.
How to Apply?
- After appearing for the entrance examinations, candidates have to visit the official website of the college
- Click on the “Apply Online” Tab
- Fill in the necessary details and upload the documents
- Click on the submit button and your application will be submitted.
R.R School of Architecture Placements
The college has a dedicated placement cell which helps the students in getting the job of their choice. The placement cell conducts various mock interviews and workshops to make the students ready for the placement process.
Some of the prominent recruiters are:
R.R School of Architecture Facilities
- Library: The institute has a state of the art library with numerous books and journals. The institute also has an e-library for the students and the faculties.
- Canteen: The institute has a well-maintained canteen, which provides some delicious and hygienic cuisines to the students and the faculties.
- Sports: The institute encourages the students in various indoor and outdoor sports such as cricket, football, basketball, Table Tennis, Chess, etc.
- Transport facility: The college offers pickup and drops facilities to the students coming from distant areas.
R.R School of Architecture FAQs
Ques. What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of admission to R.R School of Architecture?
Ans. Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- 10+2 Marks card
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Entrance Exam Scorecard
- ID Proof
- Caste/PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
Ques. How good are the faculties at R.R School of Architecture?
Ans. The institute has some well-trained faculties which help the students in every aspect. Faculties are the pass outs from some of the reputed institutions of the country.
Ques. Can we get admission without appearing for any of the entrance examinations?
Ans. To be eligible for the admissions, candidates must have to appear in any one of the entrance examinations out of NATA, COMED-K, or CET.
Ques. Does R.R School of Architecture provide internship opportunities to the students?
Ans. Around 60% of students get internship opportunities through the campus. The remaining students have to search for off-campus internship opportunities.
Ques. What is the scope of pursuing a B.Arch?
Ans. There are several positions in organizations for an architect such as architectural engineer, historian, building researcher, draftsman, interior designer, section engineer, technologist, art director, contractor, inspector, planner. Students can also go for higher studies such as M.Arch after the completion of B.Arch.