NSB Academy is among the top management institutes in the country and has been ranked at 19th among A+++ category in All India B-School Ranking by Silicon India. The institute maintains high standards of educational quality as well as providing students with a nurturing and supportive environment. The institute professionally trains students before they are placed in the industry. NSB Academy offers state of the art infrastructure to students along with a highly qualified faculty.
NSB Academy offers MBA with MasterTrail™ Certificate in Industrial Practice to students. NSB’s MBA is affiliated to Bangalore University and is rated A by the NAAC. Admission at NSB is entrance based. Among the accepted entrance exams are CAT, MAT, ATMA and some other qualifying examinations. NSB Academy also has a very successful placement record with the previous placement session bringing in an average package of INR 6 LPA with the highest package being INR 12.25 LPA.
Read More: NSB Academy Cut off
NSB Academy Highlights
Here are some quick facts about the NSB Academy:
|Programs||MBA + MIP|
|Accepted Exams||CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT|
NSB Academy Ranking
Today NSB Academy is very successful in terms of making its goal a reality. Its ratings and rankings are testimony of this:
- Ranked 19th in the A+++ in the B-School Ranking 2020 by SiliconIndia.
- Business School of the Year 2019 - Academic Insights.
- It is ranked as the “Management College of the Year 2018” by the Higher Education Review.
- NSB Academy (Formerly National School of Business) is rated A+++.
- Ranked 9th Best B-School in India for Academic Excellence by Silicon India.
- Rated 4.6 out of 5 by the Google Reviews.
- Featured in Great Indian B-Schools 2016 by Forbes India.
- Rated 4.4 out of 5 by Justdial.
- Rated A++ by the pioneer,
- It is ranked as the 24th Best B-School Brand in India by the BusinessBarons.
- Rated A+ & Ranked 5th best in south India - Business & Management Chronicle 2013.
- Ranked 9th Best among Private B-Schools in South India - Bhaskar Lakshya 2011.
- All India B-School Survey 2020 ranked 19th Best B-School in the country - Silicon India 2020.
NSB Academy Course
NSB Academy offers the following program:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with MIP (MasterTrailTM Certificate in Industry Practice)
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Systems, Business Analytics.
- Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in Graduation with CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT test score.
- Intake: 180
NSB Academy Admissions
NSB Academy admissions require a Graduate Degree, CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT scores, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Registration: Apply online at the official website.
- Interview: After submitting the application form, the admission officer schedules an interview with the applicant within three working days.
- Offer Letter: Shortlisted candidates for admission are sent an offer letter.
- Fee: Pay the admission fee to complete the process.
- Along with the admission fee students must submit the necessary documents: 10th Standard Certificate, 12th Standard Certificate, Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/ trimesters, Degree Certificate (Provisional/Official), if available, Copy of the test score, Migration Certificate from the University and Transfer Certificate from the College
Read More: NSB Academy Admissions
NSB Academy Placements
The NSB Academy has a very dedicated and hard-working placement cell that conducts placements and gives pre-placement training and career coaching to students. Students learn to build their resumes and groom themselves for interviews. NSB has a Corporate Relations Cell that gives students insight into career-building opportunities. Through this knowledge, NSB students find appropriate jobs in different sectors, this could be seen from the placements of 2018:
The highest placements of NSB Academy are in the retail sector i.e. 15% of the students were placed in the retail sector. Students get a good salary package from all sectors.
Tabulated below are the placement highlights:
|Highest Package||INR 12.25 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 6 LPA|
|No. of Companies Visited||200+|
Read More: NSB Academy Placement
NSB Academy Faculty
NSB Academy has a diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals who have years of expertise in their disciplines. The entire faculty of the college is extremely experienced and well versed in their subject matter. The faculty is a great team of innovative, collaborative, seriously fun-loving, research-oriented individuals. They always strive to make classes enriching, interesting and result-oriented. All members of the faculty are very cooperative towards students and always encourage them to ask questions and clarify their concepts as much as they can, by being available to students even outside lectures and classes. The faculty consists of a dedicated team of professors, associate professors, and assistant professors.
Read More: NSB Academy Faculty
The NSB Academy offers the following facilities to its students as part of its state of the art infrastructure and world-class provision:
- Library: The library is well-stocked and regularly updated with the latest books and journals on management.
- Hostel: Separate hostel facility is available for male and female students. All necessary facilities are provided to students in the hostel.
- Reading Park: This first-of-its-kind park is ideal for calm reading amidst nature. The park has many fruit-bearing trees and neatly designed seats for reading in a refreshing environment. Students can take a leisurely walk along the reading park in between their reading sessions.
- Sports Ground: The academy has its own sports ground ideal for sports activities such as Cricket, Volleyball, Throwball, Basketball, Badminton, etc.
- Food: A well-equipped cafeteria is available to serve hygienic and delicious snacks and beverages.
Read More: NSB Academy Hostel
NSB Academy FAQs
Ques. Does NSB Academy offer scholarships to its students?
Ans. NSB Academy offers the following scholarship to meritorious students:
|Merit-based Scholarship||Amount (INR)|
|Above 95 percentile MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT||75,000|
|Above 90 percentile in MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT||50,000|
|Above 85 percentile in MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT||25,000|
Ques. Is there a hostel accommodation for students?
Ans. Yes, the hostel is located very close to the learning block, with separate facilities for boys and girls. Rooms are spacious with necessary amenities and students get Nutritious and hygienic food. The hostel is wifi enabled and well connected to the city through bus routes. The hostel fee is INR 1,02,000 per year.
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of NSB?
Ans. The recruiters at NSB Academy include Wipro, Ernst & Young, Axis Bank, TCS, Aditya Birla, Google, Reliance, HDFC, Bajaj Finserve, Price Water Coopers, JP Morgan, Citi Bank, Mahindra and Mahindra, ITC Ltd, etc.