VES Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) is ranked as Top 13th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey and ranked among Top 76-100 Rank Band PAN India by NIRF. The institute has a record of 96% placement. More than 211 companies visited for final placement. VESIM Mumbai offers postgraduate diploma and research programs in the discipline of Management and Research.
VESIM PGDM Admission 2021: Application process for PGDM program has started. Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply for the same.
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1994 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), NBA|
|Affiliated to||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Top Recruiters||Cognizant, 99 Acres, Amazon, Cavin Kare, Wipro, ITC Hotels, OYO, TCS Ltd.,|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, WiFi|
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Rankings
- ‘A’ Grade awarded by Govt. of Maharashtra – DTE
- Awarded as Most Upcoming B-School by ASSOCHAM, India at EduMeet 2019 and Education Excellence Award
- Ranked as Top 13th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey 2019
- Ranked among Top 76-100 Rank Band PAN India by NIRF
- Bronze winner in "9th Indian Management Conclave Award 2018" held at IIM Bangalore
- Best B-School Awarded for Innovation in Teaching Pedagogy by 13th World Education Summit Mumbai
- Best B-School Award in Leadership & Innovation at 10th Annual Convention Higher Education Forum (HEF)
- Institute with Best Placement Awarded by 9th National Awards in Indian Education
- Ranked 27th among top 50 Institutes in the west zone by Outlook-ICARE MBA Ranking
- Ranked among Top B- Schools by Business Today
- Ranked 67th in the overall ranking of Top B-Schools by MBA Universe
- Best Business School awarded by ABP News
- Best Emerging Institute in Management Awarded by DNA
- Ranked among Top B-Schools by Business World
- B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Business Analytics by World Education Congress
- Rating A7 by Business Standard
- Certificate of Excellence & ‘A’ Grade awarded by Chronicle
- Ranked 9th in West Zone by Silicon India
- Ranked 14th by Business Barons
- Ranked among Top B-Schools of Eminence by Competition Success Review
- Ranked in Top 100 B-School in India by Dalal Street Investment Journal
- Best Educational Institute by Newsmakers Achievers Awards (NBC)
- Best Management Institute Category Tier 2 by BMA
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Courses
VESIM Mumbai offers a PG Diploma and Ph.D. program in the discipline of Management and Research. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Ph.D||Management||As per UGC-Minimum standards and procedure for the Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree Regulations and University of Mumbai’s norms.|
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website and download the application form from the link. (OR) Collect the application form from the college office.
Step 2: Pay the application fee by online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer) or by cash or DD.
Step 3: Submit the duly filled application form with all the required documents.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|Executive PGDM||MAHCET||Click here|
|MMSCES conducted by DTE||-|
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Passing Certificate
- Entrance Exam Scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Identity Proof ID
- Nationality Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate
Check: VESIM Mumbai Admission
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Placement
VESIM Mumbai gives utmost priority to ensure quality placements. The placement team is dedicated to letting the probable managers get the best of opportunity. The corporate connect is given significant importance to ensuring the bright start of students' careers. The institute ensures to have the employability skills of students and for that VESIM conducts various activities to give all-round exposure to the students. The placement team comprises placement managers, student representatives, faculty members, and alumni, who work in coordination to help students during their placement process. The institute hosts a number of events throughout the academic year that make the students industry-ready. Some of the placement highlights of Vivekananda Education Society:
|Recruiters for Summer Internship||67|
|Average Salary Package||INR 6.11|
|Highest Salary Package||INR 12.52|
|No. of Students Placed||96%|
|Top Recruiters||Axis Bank, American Express, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, KD Practice, 99 Acres, Amazon, Cavin Kare, Wipro, ITC Hotels, OYO, TCS Ltd., Cognizant|
Check: VESIM Mumbai Placement
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Facilities
VESIM offers state-of-the-art infrastructure, which is envied by other business schools. The campus is equipped with all modern facilities that provide a perfect setting for academic pursuits. Listed below are the details for the same:
Library: VESIM has a well-equipped digital library with quality national and international books in different academic and other self-development areas. There is a separate digital section featuring CD-ROMs, and DVDs on the core subjects taught at the institute.
Classrooms: The classroom is the altar of learning. All the classrooms are equipped with internet and advanced communication and audio-visual teaching aids. The classrooms are ergonomically designed to provide a great learning experience.
Auditorium: The in-house auditorium is equipped with high-tech facilities such as brilliant acoustics and multimedia aids. The auditorium is frequently utilized by students and teachers for seminars, panel discussions, meetings, gatherings, and discussions which happens in regular intervals.
WiFi Campus: The VESIM campus is Wi-Fi enabled, which allows students to browse online anywhere on campus using their wireless devices.
Cafeteria: The cafeteria of VESIM transmits vibrant energy with students politely exchanging their ideas and thoughts, as well as bonding over food and drinks.
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research Faculty
Given below are the details of the core faculty of VESIM Mumbai:
Prof. (Dr) Satish Modh
- Qualification: B.E, M.E, MFM, Ph.D, LLB
- Specialization: Finance
Dr. Anupama Tiwari
- Qualification: MBA, Ph.D,
- Specialization: Operation Management, Operation Research, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Total Quality Management
Dr. Ajay Kumar Gupta
- Specialization: Human Resource Management, Qualitative Research
- Work Experience: 25 Years
Dr. H. S. Cheema
- Qualification: BA, MBA, Ph.D. FDPM IIM
- Specialization: Marketing
Prof. Brijesh Sharma
- Specialization: Strategic Management, Business Research Methods, Marketing Strategy
- Work Experience: 25 years
Check: VESIM Mumbai Faculty
VES Institute of Management Studies and Research FAQs
Ques. Does VESIM Mumbai provide a scholarship?
Ans. VESIM has always contributed to the tradition of academic excellence through its well-designed academic programs. VESIM Mumbai has always strived to honor students with brilliant academic records by providing them with scholarships.
Check: VESIM Mumbai Scholarship
Ques. How do I make an online payment?
Ans. Visit the official website of the institute and go to the ‘Online Payment Portal’ given at the end of the home page. Fill all the relevant details and make payment.
>Ques. Does the VESIM Mumbai offer a certificate course?
Ans. Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) offers several certificate programs to students, graduates, and working professionals to improve their understanding of subject-focused training. Certificate programs help participants gain in-depth knowledge in critical areas, and stay current on changes in the industry. Participants must complete a total number of hours required to earn a certificate in a particular program.