Instituted in 1994, Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management (VESIM) is one of the leading business schools in Mumbai. The Institute strives to create socially responsible business leaders by offering the best infrastructure, world-class faculty, transformative pedagogic practices, an interactive and experiential teaching methodology and a growing as well as distinguished alumni network of professionals who are equipped to lead their business or organization in the future under VESIM Admissions 2019.
- Equivalence by AIU, with MBA Degree
- Accreditation by NBA for A.Y. 2016 -19
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited by NAAC
How to Reach
11 km (from Mumbai Central Bus Stand)
17.6 km (from Mumbai Central Railway Station)
12 km (from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai)
VESIM Courses and Admission 2019
VESIM PGDM Admission 2019
Admissions to the PGDM programs are conducted on basis of marks acquired by the candidates in their Bachelor’s Degree Examination and in various Entrance exams.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Minimum 50% marks.
- MH-CET/ GMAT/ CMAT/ CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA – Valid Score.
- Selection of the PGDM program will be based on entrance examination scores followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
VESIM Ph.D. Admission
VESIM offers three-year full-time Ph.D. research program in five specializations. Applying candidate must have obtained an MBA/ Equivalent degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
Find detailed information on VESIM Fees.
VESIM offers Placements through its central placement cell. The institute provides Training, Career Guidance Workshops, Career Counselling & Mentoring Sessions, Industry Interactions and Job Support to the deserving candidates.
INR 12.49 Lacs Per Annum
INR 6.70 Lacs Per Annum
Get more details on VESIM Placement.
- ‘A’ Grade awarded by Govt. of Maharashtra – DTE
- Bronze winner in ‘9th Indian Management Conclave Award 2018’ held at IIM Bangalore
- Ranked as Top 11th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey 2018
- Best Business School awarded by ABP News
- Ranked among Top B- Schools by Business Today
- Best Emerging Institute in Management Awarded by DNA
- Rating A7 by Business Standard
- Ranked among Top B-schools of Eminence by Competition Success Review
- Ranked 14th by Business Barons
VESIM Cut Off
An aspirant of any course at VESIM Mumbai, can apply for the relevant exam tests such as MAHCET/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA and check their respective qualifying score on the official website of the university.
- Library: A well maintained Digital Library with CD/ DVD of the courseware being taught in the institute. The Library subscribes to numerous National and International journals with an online database such as J-Gate, EBSCO and Prowess IQ from CMIE.
- Hi-tech Class Rooms: Classrooms with advanced Audio-visual teaching aids and Internet facility to provide an awesome learning experience.
- Data Science and Analytics Lab: Well-equipped Lab with licensed SAS software with 100 student stations.
- VESLARC: An Initiative of Vivekanand Education Society (VES) to empower and train students, teachers, support staff of schools and colleges and parents of the students to help them in building a society whose members are healthy, productive, creative, emotionally strong with high integrity, orientation towards excellence and patriotism.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Auditorium with multimedia aids.
- Yoga Cell.