Viva Institute of Management and Research is a private institution located in Palghar, Maharashtra. VIMR is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The institution was founded by the Late Shri. Vishnu Waman Thakur Charitable Trust. The Trust started the Institute of Management Studies in the year 2004.
Viva Institute of Management and Research offers an MMS course or MBA in 4 specializations. Candidates need to have graduation in the respective field for admission into the Masters in Management Studies. Admissions are granted to candidates on the basis of MAH MMS CET.
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Highlights
|Established/ Institution Type||2004/ Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, DTE|
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and Entrance Test|
|Entrance Exam||MAH MMS CET|
|Facilities||Library, Computer Lab, Gym|
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Courses Offered
The course offered by the VIMR Palghar is Masters in Management Studies (MMS) in 4 specializations. The course details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Duration, and Specializations are mentioned in the table below:
|Masters in Management Studies(MMS)||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates need to have at least scored 50% in the Bachelor's degree (5% relaxation to the reserved categories) in any specialization from UGC or Association of Universities of India approved College/University.
Specialization: Finance, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources
Read More: VIMR, Palghar Courses and Fees
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Admissions
Candidates need to have valid scores in the MAH MBA/MMS CET for admission into the MMS course offered at VIMR, Maharashtra. Candidates having a valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, and CMAT will be exempted to appear for MAH MBA/MMS CET.
Also, a candidate shall participate in the Centralized Admission Counselling conducted by Maharashtra CET Cell.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the Viva Institute of Management and Research, Palghar @vivaimr.org.
- Under the 'Admission' section, click on the subsection of the 'Admission form'.
- Download the application form and get the print out of the application form.
- Fill up the application form and submit the requisite documents and application form fee to the administrative office of VIMR.
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheets and Certificates
- Graduation Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- Birth Certificate
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Placements
VIMR Palghar has a separate and functioning placement cell for providing placement and employment opportunities for the students. In recent times, VIMR has recorded a 100% placement in the specialization of finance and marketing. Many corporates and top companies paid a visit to the campus for placements.
The highest package offered to the VIMR students is INR 6.63 LPA and the median salary package lies between INR 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum. The top recruiters are HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Eagle, Matrix, ICICI Bank, IIFL, bajaj, DCB Bank, Capgemini, Tata Consultancies, Adhar Housing Finance Ltd., Polycab, Vista Packaging, etc.
Read More: VIMR, Palghar Placement
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Facilities
Various facilities available at VIMR Palghar are:
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria and canteen provide a portion of healthy and tasty food in the form of various snacks and drinks. The cafeteria is opened on all the working days and students enjoy many delicacies.
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are available for the facilities of the students and staff to access the various software and programs taught in the classroom. Computer labs also have proper internet connections.
- Medical facility: A Medical room is available at the VIMR Palghar which encounters any emergency arising in the institute.
- Gym: To lay focus on the fitness of the students, VIMR Palghar has the facility of the gym with all the modern equipment and machines.
- Library: A central library is located at the VIMR Palghar which features all kinds of fiction, non-fiction books, journals, and many resources for students to access.
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra Faculty
The faculty featuring at the VIMR Palghar are mentioned below:
- Dr. Harish S. Luhar- Director
- Prof. Prapti Naik- Assistant Professor (Human Resources Department)
- Prof. Lalit Patil-Assistant Professor (Marketing/Operations Department)
- Prof. Arti Sharma-Assistant Professor (Human Resource Department)
- Prof. Karan Khanna-Assistant Professor (Finance Department)
Read More: VIMR, Palghar Faculty
Viva Institute of Management and Research (VIMR), Palghar, Maharashtra FAQs
Ques. What are the entrance exams accepted for admission into the MMS course in VIMR Palghar?
Ques. What is the fee structure for the MMS course at VIMR Palghar?
Ans. The fee details for the MMS program of VIMR Palghar is mentioned in the table below:
|General Category||INR. 98945|
|OBC Category||INR. 58670|
Ques. What is the mode of payment of fees for the MMS course at VIMR Palghar?
Ques. Is the admission process for the MMS program at VIMR Palghar also conducted via online mode?
Ques. What is the assessment procedure of VIMR Palghar?