Affiliated to the University of Pune, Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration is located in Sangamner, Ahmed Nagar, Maharashtra. Founded in 1995, the MBA college is a well-known and reputed institution. It only offers MBA courses in 18 specializations. The admission is based on entrance exams like CAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAH CET. The application mode is both online and offline.
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private|
|Approved by||NAAC, AICTE|
|Affiliated to||SSPU Pune|
|Entrance Exam||CAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAHCET|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Top Recruiters||Johnson and Johnson, Vodafone, Bata India Ltd., Indiabulls|
|Campus Area||15 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, IT, Seminar-Conference, Administrative Aid, Hostel, Infrastructure, Alumni Assistance, Institute Repository|
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration Courses
The MBA college is known to provide Post-graduate courses in the field of Management. Following are the courses:
|MBA||Specializations: Entrepreneurship Development, Financial Management, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Service Management, Technology Management, Information Technology, Tourism And Hospitality Management, Banking & Insurance, International Business, Operations Management, Retail Management, Marketing Management, Agri-Business And Rural Development, Family Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Digital Media & Communication Marketing, Defence Management
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 45% marks for students belonging to Maharashtra (reserved category). Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration Admission
Admissions to the MBA college are based on an entrance exam. Students must appear for the MH-CET/C-MAT Test before applying to the college.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college to fill the application form or one can collect directly from the college.
- Fill the form and attach the relevant documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration Placements
With top-tier companies like Indiabulls, Johnson and Johnson appearing for job placements, the MBA college is highly known for its placements and job opportunities provided to its students. More than 70 companies are included in their top recruiters' list and this alone explains the institution's popularity and the faith instilled in its students.
The college strives to create world-class opportunities for its students who can enter the corporate world with flying colours. As there is a regular check kept on the students' performances in their respective job positions, the MBA college ensures that the students it passes on to its recruiters have full capacity and courage to undertake responsibilities.
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration Facilities
The MBA college has a variety of facilities that provide a sound and safe learning environment for the students. These facilities help the students to excel and offer them an array of resources that promote their calibre and capacity to achieve and succeed.
- Library: The Library at Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration has a vast network of text with over 12000 books available. The pupils can access these books in different time slots as mentioned on the website.
- IT Facilities: By digital education, the MBA college is committed to building a modern environment for effective education of the students. Moreover, the IT facilities also empower the students and promote their knowledge in the field.
- Seminar and conference: To incorporate a corporate environment for the students to get familiar with their work environment, students at the college are also provided with the facilities where they can hold seminars and conferences.
- Admin Aid: To ease down the process of getting familiar with the college campus and fellow students, and organized administration aid is always at the service of the students and constantly assists them in every step.
- Hostel: Separate hostel facilities are available on the premises and mess facilities are attached to the same. The hostel is a secure and substantial abode for students to live and learn.
- Infrastructure: An advanced infrastructure and loaded with greenery, the MBA college's infrastructure is a salient feature. Well equipped classrooms, laboratories, and other parts of the campus are highly advanced and suitable for an environment of learning.
- Alumni Network: An alumni network is crucial for the students to connect to their seniors and acquire guidance from them. An alumni network at Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration is highly connected and convenient for the students to access and take assistance from.
Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration FAQs
Ques. How is the faculty of Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration?
Ans. A dedicated and dynamic faculty committed to imparting quality knowledge and experience to the students at Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration, the professors are highly qualified and educated. There are a total of 11 professors who are well trained and equipped with vital teaching aids to facilitate learning among the students. Their guidance and constant rays of mentorship help the students to walk on the right path and define their careers with refined skills and attitude.
Ques. How are the summer internships at Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration?
Ans. The summer internships at the MBA college are regulated by top-tier companies like Axis Bank, Indian Express, Standard Chartered, and Vadilal. The internship and placement opportunities are vast and varied.
Ques. Does Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration require a test to prove proficiency in English?
Ans. The MBA college requires the applicants to pass the C-MAT and the MH-CET entrance exams. Other than these exams, the college demands no other test to be passed.
Ques. Which is better, Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration or Global Institute of Management?
Ans. The top MBA college in Sangamner, Maharashtra, the former college is undoubtedly better. With an age-old reputation, the college is known for its quality education and holistic emphasis on knowledge.
Ques. Is it worthwhile to join Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration?
Ans. Yes, it is worthwhile to join Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration. Ranked at the 1st position among all the MBA colleges in Sangamner, Maharashtra, it is a top-tier college in the region. A reputed institution, the MBA college is known for its advanced equipped classroom environment and high-end productive educational space. Recognized as an esteemed member of the National Rural Entrepreneurship Mission headed by the Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India, the MBA college has over the achieved vast reputation in the field of imparting education and knowledge.
Ques. I have many years of experience in the corporate sector. Am I eligible for the MBA course at Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration?
Ans. Those with the Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks are eligible for getting admissions to Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration.
Ques. What is our review of the Amrutvahini Institute of Management and Business Administration?
Ans. Qualified faculty and enthusiastic students together make the institute a reputed education. Having served students since 1995, the college aims to spread the word of education and bring development to the rural parts of the neighbouring regions.