Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), popularly known as XIME Kochi, was established in the year 2011.
XIME currently has campuses in three strategic locations - Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi. The institute’s flagship programme is two-year, full-time, residential PGDM Programme approved by AICTE with an annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students each at Kochi and Chennai.
Highlights of the Curriculum
- Curriculum is reviewed and updated at regular intervals in consultation with industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- Starts with a bridge course titled ‘Learning Circle’ to induct the new students to the field of management.
- Enables global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- Develops soft skills, leadership skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (German/French/Spanish/ Chinese).
- ‘On the Job’ training through two-month industry internship.
- Students are covered under a Group Medi-claim Policy (Rs. 2 lacs cover), and students and one earning parent are covered under a Group Personal Accident Policy (Rs. 5 Lacs cover for each insured member).
XIME Kochi Admissions and Courses
XIME Kochi offers Post graduation diploma in management (PGDM) with specialization in the following:
- Human resources
- IT and Analytics
- General Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
To know more about XIME courses and Fee structure
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT - 2019
- CAT - 2018
- CMAT- 2019
- MAT - May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA - May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT- 2017, 2018 and 2019
NOTE: Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by 23rd February 2019 will be considered.
XIME Kochi Placement Highlights
XIME Placements are often centralized based. The eligible students from Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi pass through same placement process. Each institute has its placement cell which helps students in providing proper direction and support for placement process. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement.
Highest Salary Package: 12 LPA
Average Salary Package: 6 LPA
XIME Kochi Rankings
Month & Year
All India - Private Sector
MHRD, NIRF Govt of India
XIME Kochi Scholarships
Scholarships to 10% of students ranging from 20 to 60% of Fees in addition to other awards and scholarships
Salient features of XIME Kochi PGDM Programme
- Admissions purely on merit.
- Common Admission process for all campuses.
- Common Placement process for all campuses
- Strategic tie-up with XLRI (in process)
- Fully residential programme
- Diversity – Students from 23 to 25 states/UTs in each campus
- Faculty from renowned institutions - Harvard, Columbia, XLRI, IIMs etc.
- Gender equality – girls almost 50% across batches.
- International networking and linkages
- Students participation in international conferences
- International Students exchange programme – available to selected students (around 30 % of our students get this opportunity – including international conference)
- International study tour – available to all students.
- Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT & Analytics and General management.