NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata is affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). It offers B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Voc. and Bachelor in Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM) courses at the UG level along with B.Pharm. and B.Optom in various specializations. At the PG level, NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata offers M.Sc, MHA, MPH, MBA, M.Optom and M.Pharm in different streams.
The institute also offers M.Phil. in Management under 4 specializations.
- Application form for all the courses can be filled online from the official website of NSHM, Kolkata.
- Candidates have to qualify in JEE Main/ WBJEE to secure admission in B.Pharm program.
- MPH and MHA courses require a good score in CET and MAT/ WBJEMAT respectively
- For MBA (Full-Time) and (Part-Time), the institute accepts a valid score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ WBJEMAT exams.
- Admission to M.Pharm program is based on GATE/ GPAT or NSHM Entrance Test.
- For other UG and PG courses, admission is entirely merit-based.
- NSHM Personality and Aptitude Test (NPAT) is applicable for all the courses except for B.Pharm.
NSHM Knowledge Campus, Group of Institutions has been graded B++ by NAAC. NSHM Kolkata is ranked 1st Private Pharmaceutical College in West Bengal by NIRF 2020. The institute is also awarded by the ASSOCHAM award.
Read More: NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata Fee Structure
NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||NSHM Knowledge Campus Kolkata|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and M.Phil.|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Meri Based and Entrance Based|
|Entrance Exams Accepted||
B.Pharm. – JEE Main/ WBJEE
MHA – MAT/ WBJEMAT
MBA – CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ WBJEMAT
M.Pharm. – GATE/ GPAT
|Mode of Application||Online|