Masters’ Union School of Business is a hands-on approach to business education institutes in India. The college offers a Postgraduate program in Technology and Business Management in various fields.
Admission to the college is entrance-based through various entrance examinations. According to batch profile of 2020 the admitted students have over 95% of those students who hold experience in the professional arena. The PGP TBM Admission 2020 recorded that 46% students held an Engineering degree, while the rest 54% were Management, Arts, Commerce including Hospitality degree holders.
The students are admitted only after the college committee’s admission decision depending on various factors proposed by the college. To apply for admission, one must visit the official website and fill the application form.
Graduates from the college are placed in companies such as Flipkart, Amazon, Adani Group, Freshworks, Volvo, Accenture, Zomato, KPMG, EY, PWC, Infoedge, etc.
|Established | Type||2020 | Private|
|Popular Courses||PGP TBM|
|Accepted entrance exam||GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ NMAT|
|Postgraduate Program in Technology Business Management (PGP TBM)|
Duration: 16 months
Click here: Masters’ Union Business School Fees
Applicants with a valid GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ or NMAT score are eligible to apply for admission. If the applicant’s medium of instruction at the Graduate level is not English, then the applicant must also submit the TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE score.
Eligibility: 3-4 years Bachelor’s or Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution. The institute gives preference to applicants who have work experience in the desired field but fresh graduates are also welcomed for admission.
Application Fee: INR 2500
Click Here Masters’ Union School of Business Admission
Students from different backgrounds apply at MSUB Gurgaon. The current year admissions include freshers from Engineering, Computing, Business, Liberal Arts, Natural Sciences, and Architecture. Surprisingly, there are applicants as many as 95% who have worked for at least one year to 18 years, admitted to this program. Around 82% of admitted students had work experience ranging between one to two years. The rest 18% held work experience of up to 18 years.
Most of them had worked in areas of IT, BFSI, Consultation, Healthcare Services and few had experience through their family business set up. The average drawn CTC from their previous employers was close to INR 10 LPA, with certificates from top companies like Amazon, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Taj Hotel Group, etc. The percentage of candidates who applied from various fields is as follows:
|UG Degree||Previous Employment|
|Liberal Arts||11||Family-Run Business||18|
|Architecture & Design||14||-|
Not only through academics, MUSB also provides business knowledge through various live events sponsored by large industries groups. Some of them are:
|Online Hackathon||Business Analytics & Data Mining Hackathon `20|
|Machine Learning Hackathon|
|Online Quiz Hosting||Reliance Quiz-a-thon|
|Indian Equity Markets Quiz|
|Business Simulation Games||Rise of Industry|
|Business Competitions||Ola campus connect challenge|
|Hero Campus Challenge|
Masters’ Union believes that financial constraints should not pose any hindrance to someone’s academic aspirations. The institute is keen to attract promising candidates to the founding class so that they elevate the quality of the peer learning experience. MUSB has up to 100% scholarships available for applicants with exceptional profiles that fall in one of the following categories:
Students who need financial assistance to complete their course may apply at these financial institutes. The Axis and Bajaj Finance provide loans up to 95% of the program fee to the admitted students. Details of the same are given in the table below:
|Amount||95% of the program fee||Salaried Individuals: Up to INR 1 crore|
Self-employed: Up to INR 3 crores with suitable collateral.
|Interest rate||11.5% PA||Starting from 9.6%, with a loan against 75% of the property value|
|Tenure||Up to 15 years||20 years|
|Moratorium||Course Period + Maximum of optional 6 months||Pay only interest as EMI. Repay to the principal at the end of the tenor.|
|Security||-||Co-borrower required, Property on the name of self, Parents, Spouse|
|Insurance||Max Life Insurance||-|
|Processing fee||Applicable as per Axis bank norms||up to 1% of the disbursal amount|
Masters’ Union School of Business has a dedicated and active placement cell that conducts pre-placement talks and training on an annual basis. The institute has associated with industry partners to provide the best platforms to students. The institute also has in-house experts to train students for the work environment. The institute has a career and development cell, training & development cell, entrepreneurship cell, language efficiency, etc.
Recruiters: Flipkart, Amazon, Adani Group, Freshworks, Volvo, Accenture, Zomato, KPMG, EY, PWC, Infoedge, Indiabulls, Swiggy, Zerodha, Nykaa, etc.
Masters’ Union School of Business Hostel is furnished with basic amenities like beds, almirah, book rack, table, chair, etc. The college also has interactive common areas such as a TV lounge, On-site gym, reading room, dining area, and parking facilities. Facilities provided at the hostel include:
The college provides twin sharing, single occupancy, and 1BHK single occupancy hostels varying in fee structures. Students can pay hostel charges in three equal installments payable in the months of July, October, and February.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of filling the Masters’ Union School of Business application form?
Ans. The documents required at the time of filling the application form are as follows:
Ques. What topic is given in essay writing at the time of Masters’ Union School of Business Admission?
Ans. The topics are given in essay writing
Ques. Does the Masters’ Union School of Business have a cut-off for GMAT, GRE, CAT, or NMAT?
Ans. In this COVID-19 situation, the college has waived-off the entrance test criteria for admission.
Ques. Are all the candidates interviewed for MUSB Admission?
Ans. No, not all candidates are interviewed. Only the candidates who are shortlisted for admission are called for the interview round.
Ques. Is the work experience necessary for admission?
Ans. No, it is not necessary to have work experience for admission. Freshers can also apply for admission. Although, the preference is given to the candidates who have working experience in the relevant field.