Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre is a Private Institute located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and was established in the year 2007. The institute is affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
The courses offered by Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre, are BDS at UG level and MDS program in four specializations at PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for BDS is 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST category, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 40% marks in aggregate is required for minimum eligibility.
- Admission to BDS program is done through NEET UG score.
- For MDS course, candidate must hold a BDS degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/ university.
- Admission to MDS course is done on basis of the scores obtained in NEET PG entrance exam.
- The college offers an online mode of application to the candidate for which candidate must visit the official website.
Highlights Table of Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre
|Name of the Institute||Mansarovar Dental College, Hospital and Research Centre|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance||NEET UG(for BDS)
NEET PG(for MDS)