GRE 2020 Practice Tests, Sample Papers and Old Question Papers
ETS conducts Graduate Record Examination(GRE), a standardized test accepted by Colleges and Universities in United States of America and several other countries for admission decision into graduate programs or fellowships.
- GRE has two kind of tests – General Test and Subject Tests. Check Exam Pattern
- GRE General Test has verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and analytical writing as its components.
- GRE Subjects Test offers Biology, Chemistry, Literature in English, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology to choose from.
- For both general test and subject tests, the best way to prepare is to begin with analysing GRE previous years’ question papers.
- This helps in strategising the preparation plan in the right direction.
Read How to Prepare for GRE?
Free downloadable GRE 2020 Practice Papers Pdfs are available below:
ETS-GRE Verbal Reasoning.pdf
ETS-GRE Quantitative Reasoning.pdf
ETS-GRE Guide to Revised General Test.pd