HPCET Admit Card is issued by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HIMTU). For the academic session 2018-19, the exam is scheduled from May 13 and May 14, 2018. The conducting body will release the admit card on the official website i.e.www.himtu.ac.in. Candidates who have completed HPCET Registration before the deadline can download it.
Listed below are quick facts for HPCET Admit Card:
- The document will permit a candidate to enter the examination hall and give the state level exam.
- HPCET 2018 Hall Ticket must be signed by the Controller of Examination.
- The admit card has details of candidate, exam and the examination center.
- It is essential to carry a printout of the valid HPCET Hall Ticket to the test center on the day of HPCET 2018.
- One must keep the document safe till the admissions are finalized.
Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2018 is conducted for admission into various B. Tech and M. Tech courses offered by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU).
Steps to Download HPCET 2018 Admit Card
The document is available for download on the university website. Candidate must note that HPCET Admit card will not be sent to any candidate through post or courier. The procedure for accessing and downloading it is as follows:
Step 1: Log on to the home page of the official HPCET website i.e. www.himtu.ac.in.
Step 2: There will be a link for downloading HPCET Admit Card 2018.
Step 3: Click on the link which will be followed by a page asking for candidate’s details.
Step 4: Provide the following details:
- Application form number and choose the program applied for, from the drop down menu. OR
- Candidate’s name, date of birth, and program from the list.
Step 5: Press submit button. Then, a document will open in form of a pdf file.
Step 6: Download and save the pdf file by clicking on the download icon.
Note:It is advisable to keep HPCET Admit card safe till the admission process is over.
Discrepancies in HPCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the information on their HPCET Hall Ticket 2018. They must also check if the photograph is clear and the admit card is duly signed by the Controller of Examination. In case of any discrepancies, it is advised to notify the conducting body as mentioned below:Controller of Examinations,
H.P. Technical University,
- Also, if a candidate is unable to access their admit card online, then they should contact the authority as mentioned above.
Details mentioned on the HPCET 2018 Admit Card
Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which acts as a gateway to HPCET Exam Centers. It contains all the necessary details of candidate. Given below are the particulars on the document:-
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for
- Candidate’s name – Name of candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of registration
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of a candidate appearing for the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidate who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s Address aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Exam Date and Time The time schedule and date of the examination
- HPCET Exam Center Name of the venue with address where a candidate has to appear for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate Category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- HPCET Hall Ticket Number Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in HPCET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by candidate appearing for HPCET 2018
HPCET Examination Guidelines 2018
Candidates of HPCET 2018 must keep in mind these instructions before appearing in the examination:
- Candidates must ensure that the details such as Name, categories etc. on HPCET 2018 e-Admit Card are correct. If there are any discrepancies, contact Controller of Examination, H.P. Technical University immediately.
- The document is issued provisionally to candidate subject to his/ her fulfilling the eligibility conditions at the time of admission.
- The Examination centre for HPCET 2018 will be opened 30 minutes before the start time of the test. Candidates who arrive late might miss some of the general instructions announced in the examination Hall.
- Any candidate who does not provide a valid HPCET Admit card will not be allowed to take the test.
- Also, it is important to carry a valid ID proof with the hall ticket.
- Candidates are required to bring their own stationery such as geometry box set, pencils, erasers etc. for the aptitude test.
- Candidates should also bring with them a cardboard or a clip board with nothing written on them, to avoid any difficulty in marking their answers in the Answer Sheet in case the tables in the examination hall do not have smooth surface.
- They must also bring their own ball point pens (black or blue) for marking their answers.
- No baggage of any kind is allowed inside the examination hall.
- No candidate must leave his/ her seat until the full duration of the paper is over, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
- Candidates should not leave the examination room without handing over their answer sheets to the Invigilators on duty.
- Mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic devices are not permitted inside the examination room.
- Log table, books, notebooks, etc. are not allowed in the examination room.
HPCET 2018 Examination Centres
HPCET 2018 will be conducted across 15 cities. The list of HPCET 2018 test centres along with their codes is given below:
|Examination Centres||Centre code|
HPCET 2018 Code of Conduct
There are certain rules and regulations set by HIMTU that a candidate has to follow. Given below are the set of instructions that should be strictly kept in mind before and during the exam:
- Candidates must maintain silence in the examination hall and attend only to their question paper. Any conversation or disturbance etc. in the examination hall will be treated as misbehavior.
- If any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, it will lead to cancellation of candidature and the candidate will be liable to be debarred for future either permanently or for a specific period of time.
- Calculators, books, notebooks, log tables, electronic watches with calculator, printed or written material, mobile phone or any other devices, except the e-Admit Card with valid photo ID, will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must not remove or tear any pages from the test booklet. Removing pages from the test booklet will be treated as a criminal offense.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College