ILICAT 2020 Admit Card; Download from ili.ac.in
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card will be released by Indian Law Institute, New Delhi in the month of May, 2020. The admit card will be available on the official website i.e. www.ili.ac.in as well as by post. For offline applicants ILICAT 2020 Admit Card will be sent by post.
- Online applicants have to download admit cards from the official website and will also be sent on their personal e- mails.
- As per the Regulations for ILICAT 2020, a candidate will not be permitted to enter in examination hall without valid ILICAT 2020 Admit Card.
- It is mandatory to have a valid and recognised ID Proof with ILICAT 2020 Admit Card during exam time.
ILICAT 2020 Important Dates
Important dates regarding ILICAT 2020 is mentioned in the table below.
| Important Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Last date to fill ILICAT 2020 Application Form||May 2020|
|Release of ILICAT Admit Card||May 2020|
|ILICAT 2020 Exam Date||June 2020|
ILICAT 2020 - How to Download Admit Card
ILICAT 2020 Admit card will be available after the successful submission of ILICAT 2020 Application Form.
- Admit Card will be made available from May 2020 for offline application and one-week prior the exam day for online applications.
- Candidates who have submitted application by post need not download the admit card, the institute will send them the admit card by post
- For online applications, admit card will be available on official website of the institute i.e. www.ili.ac.in and it will also be sent via email to such candidates
Steps for Downloading ILICAT 2020 admit Card
Online applicants should follow the following steps to get access to their admit cards.
- Visit www.ili.ac.in
- Find a link on home page notification panel in the name of “Admit Card for Admission Test”
- A new webpage showing a login form for Admit Card will appear
- Login with application number / email address and date of birth
- Admit Card will appear on Screen
- Download it and take a printout of it.
ILICAT 2020 - Details on the admit Card
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card comprises specific details about the candidates and the examination. Candidate must check entire information mentioned on their ILICAT 2020 Admit Card.
Details on the admit card are as follows:
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Application Number
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s photographs and signature
ILICAT 2020 Exam Details
- Name of exam i.e. ILICAT 2020
- Name of the institution
- Exam centre code, name and address
- Name of the course
- Date and timing of ILICAT 2020
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the admit card issuing authority
- Important instructions for ILICAT 2020
ILICAT 2020 - Discrepancy in Admit Card
In case of offline applicant:
If there is some discrepancy in the admit card, a candidate will have to visit to the office of the registrar at Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and submit the application for rectification in discrepancy on admit Card with valid proof.
The Indian Law institute
Opp. Supreme Court of India
Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, 110001
In case of Online Application
Candidate can send an email stating the discrepancy with valid scanned photo ID proof with Full Name, Application Number and Full Correspondence Address mentioned in the e- mail.
Entrance Exam Helpline
Contact Person: Registrar
Contact Number: 011-23387526 / Intercom: 101
(Office hours from 10am to 5pm / Monday to Saturday except holidays)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
ILICAT 2020 Admit Card – In case of Misplacement/ Damage
In such cases, a candidate will have to visit the office the Registrar and submit the application for issuing a duplicate admit card. Candidate must reach and get a duplicate admit card 2 days prior to the exam day.
ILICAT 2020 - Documents Required with Admit Card
Admit Card for ILICAT 2020 is mandatory document to carry with during exam but along with the admit Card a document as a proof of identity of the candidate is mandatory to present at the time of ILICAT 2020 exam for the purpose of verification.
Such Documents in original may be any of mentioned below:
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- College / University Identity Card with photograph
ILICAT 2020 - Exam Centres
ILICAT 2020 will be conducted at ILICAT Campus in New Delhi. Exam centre may have some more updates or changes considering the numbers of the candidates and current circumstances, therefore it is requested that candidates must keep visiting official website of ILICAT.
ILICAT 2020 - Exam Day Instructions
Candidate must remember and follow all the instructions to avoid any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicant should reach ILICAT 2020 Exam Centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No request will be entertained for attempting ILICAT 2020 without the admit card under any circumstances.
- Keep one Original Photo ID Proof along with ILICAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Any document other than Admit Card and ID Proof, any size and type of paper, mobile phone, any communication device, calculator, electronic devices and gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall
- Don’t leave exam hall without the permission of Invigilator
- Conversation or discussion with any other candidate is not allowed.
- Any food, beverage, or smoking is not allowed during exam. Only water can be taken with prior permission of invigilator or as per the instructions
- Institution or ILICAT exam authority is not responsible for the luggage brought by the candidate, therefore, no claim regarding this will be entertained by the institute.
- No candidates should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the ILICAT examination hall or harass the assisting staff employed for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalised.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College