ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card available on the official website of ISI in the month of July 2021. Candidates who have successfully registered for ISI Admission Test 2021 can download admit cards from the official website. ISI Admission Test 2021 will be held tentatively on July 18, 2021. Candidates will also be able to access ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card by downloading it from the Direct Link that will be provided below.
- No applicant will receive the admit card by post.
- Students must log on to their registered email accounts and click on the link provided in the email sent by ISI to download the admit card.
- Each individual must have at least 1 copy of the admit card which should be brought to the exam center.
- No student will be allowed to enter the exam center without their hall ticket.
- Admit cards will be verified by the invigilators present at the exam center.
- In case there is any discrepancy in ISI Admission Test 2021 admit card, the organizing authority should be notified immediately.
ISI Admission Test is a national level exam conducted by ISI, Kolkata. It is a portal for admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in Statistics, Science and Technology.
ISI Admission Test 2021 Dates
Tentative dates regarding the release of hall ticket and other processes are given below:
|Last date to fill the Application Form||June 1, 2021|
|Release of ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card||July 2021|
|ISI Admission Test 2021||July 18, 2021|
|ISI Admission Test 2021 Result||to be announced|
How to Download ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card?
ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit card is an enabling document that displays the candidature and assigned roll number of the individual. Only those candidates who have successfully registered for the exam by paying the requisite fees and who fulfill the basic eligibility criteria will be issued hall tickets for the exam.
Applicants will be notified via email about the availability of the admit cards. The email will be sent to their registered email ID and will contain all the information regarding the admit card. It will also have a link through which aspirants can download the hall tickets. It should be noted that the conducting body is not responsible to send hall tickets by post to any individual.
ISI Admission Test 2021 admit card can be downloaded by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the registered email account and click on the email sent by ISI authority.
- Candidates must also check their spam mail in case they do not find the email in the inbox.
- Read all the information given and click on the link regarding the availability of ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit card.
- Admit card will appear on a new page.
- Verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the admit card.
- Click on the download icon provided on the top left corner of the web page. Save the file and download it for further usage.
Details on ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants must check the details provided on the admit card before downloading it. They must ensure that the information provided is correct and visible properly. During the examination, the invigilator will check the details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the applicant.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s address for correspondence
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
- Medium of question paper
Discrepancy in ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card
If a candidate finds any discrepancy in the details given in ISI Admission Test 2021 admit card, then he must contact the authorities to resolve the issue. Aspirants can mail at email@example.com to register their complaints and queries.
In case an applicant is not able to download his admit card for various reasons; he must reach the exam center at least an hour prior to the examination time. He must also carry certain documents which are given below-
- An application addressed to the Dean of Studies citing the reason for not having the admit card. Aspirants will be required to submit the application to the Supervisor of the examination center.
- A valid and original photo identity proof along with its photocopy.
- A copy of the photograph uploaded to the Admission Portal of the Institute at the time of registration.
Supervisors of the center may provisionally allow the candidate to appear for the exam upon preliminary verification of documents provided. The complete verification for further processing of the student’s admission shall be conducted by the concerned officials.
Documents Required with Admit Card
ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card is an important and mandatory document which aspirants will have to carry to the examination hall. However, in addition to the hall ticket, individuals will also be required to carry a government-issued identity proof or identity card. The information provided on ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card and the identity proof will be verified by the invigilator. Hence, applicants should ensure that the details mentioned on both are the same.
They can show any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
ISI Admission Test 2021 Exam Centers
ISI Admission Test 2021 is held in more than 30 cities across India. Applicants will be given a choice to choose 3 cities preferred by them while applying for the exam. The final exam centers will be allotted by the competent authority and no request for any changes will be entertained under any situation. ISI Admission Test 2021 will be held in the following cities:
Exam Day Instructions
ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit card will also have a list of instructions that all candidates must read carefully and follow. Students must follow certain rules and regulations to ensure the smooth running of the exam procedure:
- Candidates must report to their designated ISI Admission Test 2021 center 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the examination time.
- They must bring a copy of their to admit card, original identity proof, 1 photograph and stationery as permitted.
- ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Any such act of impersonation will be punished accordingly.
- Items like calculators and log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, paper chits, mobile phones or pagers are prohibited and should not be brought to the exam hall.
- Students must use the optical response sheet to mark their answers. The computer screen will also show the time left for the examination to get over. The test will close automatically after the exam duration is completed.
- Individuals can approach the Invigilator or Center Supervisor present in the exam hall for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any information regarding the online entrance test.
- ISI Admission Test 2021 Admit card should be produced during the counselling process and must be preserved till the entire admission process is over.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.