JEXPO 2018 Result will be released online on May 18, 2018. It will be declared in the form of merit list/rank list. Candidates can download result online by entering his/her Enrolment Number/Name.
- Subsequent to declaration of result, candidates will have to register for JEXPO 2018 counselling on the official website.
- Online registration will allow candidates to select the institutes and courses.
- Post closure of registration, seat will be allotted to candidates.
- Candidate can either accept allotted seat or wait for result of subsequent counselling round.
- Usually, four counselling rounds are organized depending upon seat availability.
JEXPO 2018 (Joint Entrance Examination-Polytechnic 2018) is held for admissions to Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology offered by various government, private and government-sponsored polytechnic colleges in West Bengal.
JEXPO 2018 Result Dates
JEXPO 2018 Result will be declared by WBSCT&VE&SD most likely within 2 weeks of successfully conducting exam. Rank list of JEXPO 2018 can be checked in the third week of May 2018. JEXPO 2018 Result dates are given below in the table: -
|Date of Examination||April 29, 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||Second week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Rank List||Third week of May 2018|
|Commencement of online registration for counselling||First week of June 2018|
|Last date for online registration||Second week of June 2018|
|Display of First Allotment List||Second week of June 2018|
How to Check JEXPO 2018 Result?
JEXPO 2018 Result will be declared on the official website within 15-20 days of examination. Following are the steps for candidates to view and download their respective results:
- Go to WBSCT&VE&SD official website - http://www.wbscte.net/
- Click on ‘JEXPO Result 2018’ tab
- Enter Enrollment Number or Name
- Click on ‘Find Results’ tab
- Rank card/Merit list for the candidate will appear on the screen
- Candidate must download the rank card/Merit List for future reference and further admission procedure
Details on JEXPO 2018 Scorecard
While checking JEXPO 2018 Result, candidates can find the following information present on the scorecard:-
- Enrollment Number
- Index Number
- Date of Birth
- Category (GEN/SC/ST)
- Physically Challenged (PC)
- Land Looser
- Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
- General Rank
- SC Rank
- ST Rank
- OBC-A Rank
- OBC-B Rank
- PC Rank
- Female Gen Rank
JEXPO 2018 Answer Key
JEXPPO 2018 answer key will be released by conducting authority within a week of examination. Candidates can cross check the answers written during examination and ascertaining the possible marks that they will secure in JEXPO.
Following are the steps to view and download JEXPO 2018 answer key: -
- Go to the official website of Council - http://www.wbscte.net/
- Click on Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic 2018
- Click on ‘JEXPO 2018 Answer Key’ tab
- JEXPO 2018 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the pdf file of JEXPO answer sheet.
- Select from among set A, B, C and D.
- Match your answers with the official key.
Candidates can raise objections to JEXPO 2018 Answer Key with valid documentary proof and also scanned copy of documents mentioning his/her Name, Roll Number, Application Number and Corresponding Email ID. Objections must be sent through email or post.
JEXPO 2018 Counselling
JEXPO 2018 Counselling procedure will commence from first week of May 2018. Candidates will have to register online for counselling and subsequently select their choices of institutes and courses. Following are the steps for online registration of JEXPO 2018 counselling:
- Go to official WBSCT&VE&SD website - http://www.wbscte.net/.
- Click on ‘Student Login’ tab and select JEXPO 2018.
- Under ‘New Registration’, enter Enrollment Number, Index Number and Date of Birth, as mentioned on merit list and click on ‘proceed’.
- Verify data given under ‘Data Available with Council’.
- If any information is wrong, candidate has one chance to edit details.
- Candidate must enter name of school, Father’s/Guardian’s Name and then create a password.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- A new screen will be generated with all details
- Candidate will now go back to Login page and enter his/her enrollment number and password created during registration
- Under ‘My Status’ click on ‘Click her to fill choices’ tab
- Candidate will now have to select institution and program in which he/she seeks admission in order of priority
- Click on ‘Save’
- Choices can be changed until last date of online registration
- On or before last date of registration, candidate must click on ‘Lock’ tab on last page to finalize his/her choices
- Candidate will have to enter password after clicking on ‘Lock’
Subsequent to filling choices, candidate will have to wait for Phase 1 allotment list. If candidate does not want to take admission into allotted seat then he/she will have to wait for Phase 2 allotment. However, if candidate wishes to take admission into allotted seat, then he/she will have to report at allotted institution with following original documents and a set of photocopies of all documents for verification: -
- Two copies of Final Allotment Letter cum Money Receipt taken from the counselling web portal after declaration of JEXPO 2018 counselling results.
- INR 500 cash towards Final Seat Booking Fee
- Admit Card of Class X or equivalent examination as age proof and for determination of District of schooling (in case candidate is allotted District Quota seat)
- Mark sheet of Class X
- JEXPO 2018 Admit Card
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW etc.) related certificates (as applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Filled-in Anti Ragging Affidavit in given format
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College