JEXPO 2021 Registration is now open for the Polytechinc entrance exam by WBSCTE from May 6, 2021. Eligible candidates can apply till June 30, 2021. This time, candidates will be able to apply in online mode only. JEXPO 2021 Exam Dates and the official notification are out on the official website and the exam is going to be held on July 18, 2021. Apply Here: JEXPO 2021 Application Form.
- June 30, 2021: JEXPO 2021 Registration deadline will close.
- May 3, 2021: WBSCTE releases detailed guidelines for filling JEXPO 2021 form.
- March 15, 2021: JEXPO 2021 Registration deadline is extended by WBSCTE.
- March, 2021: Detailed notification regarding JEXPO 2021 exam dates and eligibility is released.
JEXPO is a state-level joint entrance exam conducted by WB State Council of Technical Education for admission to Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering offered by Government and Private Institutions in State West Bengal.
- Candidates must not to less than 16 years of age to satisfy JEXPO 2021 Eligibility.
- The duration of the paper is 2 Hours for each Test Paper.
- Paper-I and Paper-II, both in totality, consist of 200 objective type questions; 100 questions in each Test Paper. Check JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
- Paper-I is for Mathematics, whereas Paper-II is divided into 2 sections; Section-A for Physics and Section-B is for Chemistry. Check JEXPO Syllabus
- After successful completion of exam, JEXPO 2021 Result will be released in online mode.
JEXPO 2021 Exam Highlights
|Date of JEXPO 2021 Exam||July 18, 2021|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Mode of JEXPO 2021 Exam||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Medium of JEXPO 2021 Exam||English, Bengali|
|Duration of JEXPO 2021 Exam||02 Hours (120 Minutes) for each Paper Total – 04 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions |
Paper-I – 100 questions
Paper-II – 100 questions
|Sections||Paper-II - 2 sections |
(Section-A – Physics &
Section-B – Chemistry)
|Course Offered||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
JEXPO 2021 Exam Dates
JEXPO 2021 official dates are yet to release. Candidates may follow the tentative schedule for the examination given below:
|JEXPO 2021 Application Form Availability|
|Last date of Submission of JEXPO 2021 Online Application Form||June 30, 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|JEXPO 2021 Exam||July 18, 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List for JEXPO 2021||To be announced|
|JEXPO Counselling||To be announced|
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility is basically based on Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Residential Status of the candidates. Eligibility differs as per the Category of the Candidates. The requirement is as follows:
- Candidate must have passed class 10 with English, Physical Science and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognised Board for Secondary Education
- Minimum marks should be 35 % in aggregate
- The candidate must be Indian National
- The candidate must be born before July 1, 2004.
- No upper limit age is defined
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
Application Form for JEXPO 2021 will be released soon. JEXPO 2021 Application Form can be retrieved and submitted through both Online Mode and Offline Mode.
- Begin with online registration on official website for JEXPO 2021 i.e. wbscte.org.
- Before proceeding to fill up the application form for JEXPO 2021, applicant must arrange soft copies of Passport Size Self Photograph and Signature.
- Applicant is also advised to ensure that he / she fulfils eligibility criteria prescribed for the degree programme applying for admission.
- JEXPO 2021 application fee for offline mode is INR 450/- and INR 250/- for female applicants and for online mode is INR 450/- and INR 225/- for female applicants. Bank changes are not included in the fee and will have to be borne by the candidate as per the bank norms.
- Offline application form will be available in Government and Private Polytechnic and ITI Institutions / Colleges.
- Candidate will have to fill in Application Form as OMR Sheet carefully.
- Offline Form will have to be submitted to the same college from where it was received.
- Other processes are same as online application form process.
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for JEXPO 2021 will available on official website portal i.e. wbscte.org. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates via any other channel, it has to be downloaded from the official website as given below:
How to Download JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- Go to the official website- wbscte.org
- Look for ‘Admit Card for JEXPO 2021’ link and Click on it
- Applicant Login Form will open
- Login with Login Id (Application Number) and Password (as given after Registration)
- Click on Submit
- Admit Card will appear on screen, download it and take 2-3 printed copies of it.
- It is an offline Pen Paper Based Test, duration of which is 02 hours.
- JEXPO 2021 comprises two (02) test papers, which have 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Maximum marks are 200 and each correct answer earns one (1) mark. Negative marking scheme is not applicable in JEXPO 2021.
- The test papers will be based on 03 subjects. Each Paper has distinct numbers of questions and weightage.
Mathematics (100 questions)
Section A: Physics (50 questions)
Section B: Chemistry (50 questions)
Syllabus for JEXPO 2021 consists of 2 test papers and each test paper has weightage on the basis of marks. Equal marks are allotted to each question. Standard of contents of syllabus will be as per class 10. Syllabus for JEXPO 2021 entrance exam as is as follows:
Pattern of Questions Paper and Standard of Questions in JEXPO 2021
Basic components for Syllabus of JEXPO 2021
|Paper Parts:||Name of the Section Topics||Max. Question||Max. Marks||Weightage|
JEXPO 2021 Counselling
Admission will be finalised on the basis of centralised Counselling process to be conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. There will be 4 phases of counselling rounds.
- Candidate will have to Register for Admission Process
- Login with the enrolment number and password provided during registration for JEXPO 2021
- Provide Personal Information and register
- Go to Choice Filling Section and Select Institute and Branch giving preferences
- There is no maximum limit for choices and auto-up-gradation option can also be taken
- Lock choices and take printout.
- On the basis of locked choices, candidates will be allotted seats.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Seal Allotment Letter
- Printout of Registration Form for Admission
- Mark sheets certificate of S.S.C. or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Admit Card of Class 10th examination
- Admit Card and Score Card for JEXPO 2021
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
JEXPO 2021 Result
JEXPO 2021 Result will be announced in July 2021 in the form of Merit List at its official website of JEXPO i.e. www.wbscte.co.in
How to Download JEXPO 2021 Result
Steps by step guidelines for downloading JEXPO 2021 Result are as follows:
- Visit wbscte.org
- Click on “JEXPO 2021 Result” link.
- Fill in Login details- Roll number and Password
- Result as a Total Marks obtained in each subject will show in the form of Scorecard
- Download Scorecard
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.