JUEE Jagannath University 2021 Application Forms will be available on the university official website or can easily get from the university campus. It will be released in the month of April. JUEE 2021 is expected to be conducted in May 2021.
Candidates can get the application form after paying the INR 500 for all programmes except Ph.D. For Ph.D application form students have to pay INR 1200. Application fees can be paid through either online or offline mode. All the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of selection process i.e. counselling. Counselling for UG programmes will be commenced from the first week of June 2021 to the first week of July 2021
JUEE Jagannath University is conducted by the Jagannath University. For getting admission to the various UG, PG and Distance courses candidates have to successfully fill and submit the application form. Student’s final admission in the particular course depends on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination.
JUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Jagannath University publishes the important dates on its official website. The following table shows the dates and schedule of JUEE examination:
|JUEE Application form will be available from||April 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||April 2021|
|JUEE is scheduled for||May 2021|
JUEE 2021 Eligibility
Students must check their eligibility criteria before applying to JUEE Exam. The following table shows the eligibility criteria related to UG, PG and all the Distance courses.
|Courses Name||Eligibility Criteria||Qualifying Percentage|
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and any other subject allowed by CBSE||Minimum 45% aggregate marks|
|BCA||Passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognised board||-|
|B.Sc Agriculture||Clear 10+2 with Biology, Agriculture and Mathematics||With minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Ed||Possess graduation or Master’s degree|
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 with Mathematics|
|B.Plan.||Pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication||Pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board|
|BCA-MCA||Pass 10+2||With minimum 45% marks|
|B.Tech-MBA||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and any other subject allowed by CBSE|
|M.Tech for Working Professionals||Graduation degree||With minimum 50% marks|
|MCA||Pass BCA or Graduation with Mathematics at 10+2 level|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||Possess graduation degree in Mathematics||With minimum 50% marks|
|M.Sc (Agriculture)||Graduation degree in B.Sc Agriculture||With minimum 55% marks|
|MBA (Marketing, Finance, HRM and IT)||Graduation in any discipline||-|
|LLM||LLB/ BALLB/ BBALLB or equivalent degree||-|
|M.Plan||B.Arch or equivalent degree||With 50% marks|
|MA Journalism and Mass Communication||Must be graduate in any discipline||-|
How to Fill JUEE 2021 Application Form?
Students can get the application form either online or through offline mode. Steps for filling the UG & PG application form are different than the steps required to fill the application form for distance programmes:
Steps to fill the online and offline application forms for UG, PG and Ph.D programmes:
Online Application Form
Students can get the application form through online mode only. They can fill and submit the application form directly through the university website. Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill the Application applied for section
- Select the desired course from the Programme Applied For dropdown list.
- Fill up the Personal Details section
- Fill up the Contact Details section
- Fill the Qualification details section
- Click Proceed to pay button to make online payment of INR 500/- as application fees
- The fee is paid using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Offline Application Form
Offline application form can be obtained from the university campus or download from the official website. Following are the required details that students need to fill in the application form:
- Students have to affix the passport size photograph on the application form
- Submit the application form on or before the last submission date with application fees in cash or demand draft
- The demand draft should be paid in favour of Jagannath University payable at Jaipur
- Applicants have to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- 10th and 12th attested copies of mark sheet and certificates
- Attested copies of Graduation mark sheet and certificates (if applicable)
- Two passport size photographs
In case of filling Ph.D application form, students must send the list of following documents along with the application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- UG and PG courses degree certificates
- Copy of migration certificate issued by the last attended university.
- Scholarship certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
- Publications copy (if applicable)
- Service certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph affixed on application form
Filled in application form can be sent at either of the following campuses:
NH-12, Chaksu Bypass
Tonk Road, Jaipur – 303901 (Rajasthan)
IP-1&2, Phase IV, Sitapur Industrial Area
Opposite Chokhi Dhani
Jaipur, Pin-302022 (Rajasthan)
JUEE 2021 Distance Education
Steps to fill the online and offline application forms for Distance programmes:
Online Application Form
Students can register online for the distance learning programmes through the official website.
- Go to the official website of the university
- Fill the General details, Address details and Education Details and upload the scanned copy of required documents
- Click on the Next button
- Click the Pay Now button for submitting the application fees using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Debit Card.
Offline Application Form
Offline application form can be obtained either from Chaksu campus or from Sitapur campus.
- Students have to submit the filled in application form on or before the last submission date.
- For UG programmes, students have to submit INR 250 and for PG programmes INR 500 has to be submitted
- The fees can be submitted either in cash or through demand draft in favour of Jagannath University payable at Jaipur
Details in Application Form
Students have to fill the application form according to the below mentioned criteria:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||It should be same as on the High School Documents.|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Write any one category from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Gender||Choose among Male or Female|
|Age||It should be written in Years|
|Marital Status||Choose among Married or Unmarried|
Application Form Correction
Before submitting the filled in application form applicants should preview it carefully. In case of any discrepancy, students have to inform the admission authorities immediately.
Following are the details of both the campuses where applicants can contact regarding correction in application form:
NH-12, Chaksu By Pass, Tonk Road, Jaipur-303901
Plot No:IP 2&3, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area
Opposite Chokhi Dhani
Phone: +91 1413020500, 4071551
Fax: +91 1413020538
JUEE Application Form FAQs
Ques. What are the main eligibility criteria for Admission in Jagannath University?
Ans. Eligibility is not same for all the courses. Some courses require minimum marks of 45% whereas in some courses eligibility is of 50%.
Ques. Is the University Wi-Fi enabled?
Ans. Yes, the university is fully Wi-Fi enabled.
Ques. Will I get total refund, if I withdraw my admission?
Ans. No, Once the application fees is paid there is no refund as per the university rules.
Ques. What is the total fee for selected programme?
Ans. Complete fee structure is available on the Jagannath University official website.
Ques. How is the Jagannath University Application form submitted?
Ans. It can be submitted either online or at university admission cell at Sitapura or Chaksu campus.
Ques. From where the application forms can obtain?
Ans. It can be downloaded from the university website or can be obtained from university campuses.
Ques. Can the admission is done without entrance test?
Ans. Those who have given any national or State level test need not to give any entrance test. Everyone else has to give JUEE.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.