Jagannath University Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 follows a very basic marking scheme and section distribution. The syllabus, mode, medium and other detail of the exam is given in this article. JUEE 2021 is expected to be conducted in May 2021.
- The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- The paper will have objective type questions
- The medium of the paper is English only
- JUEE is conducted for 2 hours
- It comprises 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
JUEE (Jagannath University Entrance Exam) is conducted by Jagannath University which was established in 2008 for admissions to various UG and PG courses.
JUEE 2021 Pattern Highlight
The highlights table for JUEE 2021 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline Exam|
|Number of paper||1|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective type Question(MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (11a.m. to 1.00p.m.)|
JUEE Exam Pattern 2021 in Detail
Candidates who want to enroll for the admission of undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses of Jagannath University they must start preparation prior one month before the exam at-least and go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
JUEE Exam consists of 3 sections mainly physics, chemistry and mathematics. Most of the questions in exam are of objective type means one has to choose one correct options among the others.
The M. Tech. program is open to working professionals, the candidate must have passed B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent degree or a Masters’ degree in respective or allied discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate (all semesters/years) marks or CGPA of 5.5 in 10-point scale and possess a valid GATE score or qualified through Admission Test prescribed by the Jagannath University.
|Subjects||Question Distribution (In Percentage)|
Also Check JUEE 2021 Application Form
JUEE 2021 Syllabus
JUEE 2021 is the same as CBSE syllabus of 11th and 12th class in all three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Students can refer books for preparing Jagannath University CET 2021. Level of exam is moderate and there will be objective type of questions(MCQ) in the entrance test.
Syllabus is the same as what we studied in 11th and 12th class. Some entrance exams having advance level of questions for which you can refer books for preparing Jagannath University CET.
Time is the main factor during the Jagannath University entrance exams as most students takes a lot time in solving a particular question and sometimes did not get the time to answers the simple questions. Thus, time management is crucial in Jagannath University entrance exam.
Three Major subjects that covers in JUEE 2021 syllabus are given below:
The Syllabus of Jagannath University Entrance Exam 2021 for UG is given below:
|Physics Syllabus||Newton’s Laws of Motion|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Work Energy Power|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Qualitative Analysis|
|Chemical Equilibrium in Physical Chemistry|
|Coordination Chemistry & Chemical Bonding in Inorganic Chemistry|
|Mathematics Syllabus||Quadratic Equations & Expressions|
|Matrices in Algebra|
|Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry|
|Application of Derivatives|
|Vectors & 3D Geometry|
|Continuity and Differentiability|
|Definite Integral in Calculus|
Recommended Books for JUEE 2021
Following are the books which helps in preparing Jagannath University Entrance Exam 2021:
|Physics||Concepts of Physics (Part I)||HC Verma|
|Concepts of Physics (Part II)||HC Verma|
|IIT JEE Physics||DC Pandey|
|Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|Physics for entrance exam||Resnick, Halliday, Walker.|
|Problems in Physics||S.S. Krotov|
|Chemistry||Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||R.C. Mukherjee|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|Mathematics||Higher Algebra||Hall and Knight|
|Differential Calculus||A Das Gupta|
|Problems in Calculus of One Variable||I.A. Maron|
|Trigonometry, Geometry Books||S.L. Loney|
Important Instructions for Exam
Following points are the important instructions while using the OMR Sheet for writing the exam:
- Candidates should not open the sealed Test Booklet until the invigilator announces to open it.
- After opening the sealed Test Booklet, the first thing you should do is to verify the serial number and series of the Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR Sheet.
- If any student finds any variation in the serial number and series of Booklet and OMR Sheet, immediately inform the invigilator to replace it with another set of same series available in the examination hall/center.
- There are some codes written on each Answer booklet like A, B, C or D. Students have to check whether Test Booklet Code which is pre-printed on the Answer Sheet is same or not.
- Answer Sheet will be scanned on Optical Scanner so students have to fill it carefully by Blue/Black ball point pen only.
- Roll Number of student
- Student's name
- Father’s Name
- Signature of the student
- The answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
- While filling up the circle, remember that it should not be left light or faintly darkened.
- Students don't have to make any marks on Answer Sheet.
- Students don't have to do any rough work on the Answer Sheet.
- Students will be assigned the Test Booklets to do rough work on it.
JUEE Exam Pattern FAQs
Ques. How many sections are there in JUEE 2021?
Ans. There are 3 sections in JUEE 2021 namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each section comprises of 33 % of the paper.
Ques. What are the important topics to be studied in Chemistry to crack the section?
Ans. Important topics in Chemistry are : Qualitative Analysis, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium in Physical Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry & Chemical Bonding in Inorganic Chemistry,Thermodynamics, Organic Chemistry.
Ques. Is it possible to give the exam in online mode?
Ans. There is no such facility available. JUEE 2021 will be conducted in offline mode only.
Ques. I have marked two options as answer.Will I get marks for it?
Ans. No, you will not get marks for that particular question. Only one option has to be marked as answer.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.