KIITEE 2021 Eligibility will be released by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. The eligibility is completely different for each course. It is essential for all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before appearing for the exam. Check KIITEE Registration Process
- A candidate must get 60% marks in class 12 exam with the subject Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics to meet the eligibility criteria for UG or undergraduate courses.
- A graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is needed for applying to the PG or postgraduate course.
|Table of Contents|
The candidate who is from reserved categories is offered reservation. Read the article to know more about course eligibility.
KIITEE MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Some details on KIITEE MBA eligibility criteria are given below.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2+3 from a recognised board is eligible for the course.
- The candidate must be secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Total marks will be calculated based on all the subjects with an optional one.
- The university which is not responsible for converting CGPA or Cumulative Grade Point Average into the equivalent score, in this case, percentage score will come out by the rules like dividing CGPA by maximum CGPA and multiplying the possible outcome with 100.
A candidate who is going to appear for the final year of graduation is also eligible for KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility for UG Courses
Eligibility criteria of all the UG courses for KIITEE 2021 are given below
Candidates who want to apply for the 4 years B. Tech courses must follow the following criteria
- Candidates should be passed class 12 in the year 2020 or 2021
- It is needed to have full-time education in the school
- Candidate must be passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 60% marks with the combined subject of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
- A candidate should have passed with a 3-year diploma course in engineering with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised institute.
For B.Sc Nursing
- For this course, a candidate needs to pass class 12th with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a subject.
For B.A LLM/BBA LLB/BSc LLB
- A candidate should be passed class 12th in any stream with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- A candidate must be passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks and one of the subjects in class 12 from the subject Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics.
- For this course, an applicant needs to be passed 10+2 with the subject Mathematics in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility for PG Courses
The eligibility criteria are different in all the levels of PG courses. Those are given below.
- For this course, a candidate needs to qualify graduation with minimum 50% marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12 or 10+2+3.
For MCA Lateral Entry
- A candidate who has qualified graduation with minimum 50% marks or is going to appear for the exam of BCA, BSc from any recognised university are eligible for this course.
- A candidate holding a degree in B.E, BTech or others in the field of engineering and have secured 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or MCA OR MSc is eligible for this exam.
For M. Sc in Biotechnology or Applied Microbiology
- A candidate should have passed 10+2+3 in the stream of Science/Agriculture/Pharmacy/Veterinary/Engineering/Technology/Medicine and has got minimum 55% marks to be eligible for this course.
For M.Sc in Nursing
- An applicant needs to pass B.Sc in Nursing or BSc Honours in Nursing with minimum 55% marks in aggregate are eligible for the course. In this case, a minimum 5% relaxation is considered for the reserved candidates like SC/ST candidates.
- For this course, a candidate should have passed B. An LLB/ BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB/B.L or equivalent degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
For Master of Public Health
- A candidate who has passed 10+2+3 in Health Science like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS BNYS/BPT/BSc Nursing with a minimum score of 50% from a recognised board is eligible for the course.
KIITEE 2021 Reservation Criteria
Reservation criteria are set by the KIIT university for the students from SC/ST categories. This is different from any other categories. A candidate who belongs to the reserved category should know the guidelines set for them by the university. In this case, a candidate needs to show the documents as proof for their reservation.
A reservation criterion for the reserved candidates is tabulated below.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|PC (Physically Challenged)||3%|
However, for the women candidates, at least 30% of seats are reserved for them and this reservation is applied for the candidate of B.Tech or B.Tech – M.Tech dual degree and also for the candidate of Biotechnology.
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Ques. How important for a candidate to meet the KIITEE 2021 Eligibility criteria?
Ans. A candidate needs to meet the basic requirement otherwise the application will be rejected by the university.
Ques. What are the requirements for the admission in B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree or Biotechnology?
Ans. For these courses, an application must have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and must have subjects with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
Ques. Is it necessary to have Statistics, Business Mathematics, Economics or Mathematics as subject to be eligible in BBA?
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to have at least one subject from these to be eligible for the BBA courses.
Ques. What is the age criteria of B.SC nursing courses for KIITEE 2021?
Ans. A candidate for this course needs to have a minimum 17 years on December 31 2021 and the upper age limit will be maximum 35 years.
Ques. What is the age criteria of BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB courses for KIITEE 2021?
Ans. A candidate should be completed a minimum of 21 years of age as on 1st July 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.