MUCMET 2020 Application Form, Dates & Eligibility
MUCMET 2020 Application Forms will be available in April 2020 till the third week of May 2020 at the official website of University of Mumbai. Application form for MUCMET 2020 can be filled only through offline mode.
- Offline submission of MUCMET 2020 Application Form will involve 4 steps – Taking Print Out of Application Form, Filling Application Form and Admit Card, Getting Demand Draft (DD) made, Submission of Documents.
- General category candidates will have to pay INR 500, while reserved category candidates will have to pay INR 250 as application fee.
- Applicants who have successfully passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) can apply for MUCMET 2020.
MUCMET (Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test) Application Form needs to be filled by candidates seeking admission into five-year BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)-MBA (Master of Business Administration) Integrated Program offered by Thane Sub Campus of the University
MUCMET 2020 Registration Dates
Candidates can fill MUCMET 2020 Application form from April 2020. The last date to fill the same is 3rd week of May 2020. Following are the tentative dates for MUCMET 2020 Application Form submission:
|Availability of MUCMET 2020 Application Form||April 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||Third week of May 2020|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||Third week of May 2020|
|MUCMET 2020 Admit Card will be issued on||Third week of May 2020|
|Date of Examination||Last week of May 2020|
MUCMET 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants must carefully read the MUCMET 2020 eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Candidate must understand, whether he/she possesses the requisite age, academic and residential qualifications, before filling MUCMET 2020 Application Form. Following are the eligibility criteria for taking MUCMET 2020: -
- Candidate must be either 20 years old or less as on the date of MUCMET 2020.
- Those belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Vimukta Jati (VJ), Denotified Tribes (DT), Nomadic Tribes (NT) or Special Backward Class (SBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years, implying they can be of 22 years or less as on examination date.
- Candidates qualified and domiciled in Maharashtra will be eligible for 85% of the total number of seats, which is 60.
- So, 51 seats will be reserved for candidates from Maharashtra.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2/ Higher Secondary School (HSS)/Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- They must have secured at least 45% aggregate marks in any discipline or stream (Science, Commerce or Arts).
- Students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, VJ, DT, NT, SBC or PwD category must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 40%.
Also Check MUCMET Exam Pattern
How to Fill MUCMET 2020 Application Form?
MUCMET 2020 Application Form can be filled and submitted only through offline mode. Candidate have to submit duly filled MUCMET 2020 application form, along with other documents at conducting authority. Following are the steps for filling MUCMET 2020 Application Form: -
Step: -1 Taking Print Out of Application Form
- Go to the official website of University of Mumbai.
- Click on ‘Thane Sub Campus’ tab located at the top row of webpage.
- Click on ‘B.M.S. – M.B.A. (Integrated)’ tab.
- Click on ‘Important Instruction and Application form for MUCMET 2020-19’.
- MUCMET 2020 Application form, MUCMET 2020 Admit Card and Instructions will get downloaded.
- Take print out of Application Form and Admit Card.
Step: -2 Filling Application Form
- A candidate will be required to fill MUCMET 2020 Application Form and Admit Card with black pen.
- All details must be filled carefully, clearly and correctly in Capital Letters.
- Once submitted, candidate will not be allowed to make any changes in application form.
- Candidate will be required to fill these details in Application Form: Name, Mother’s Full Name, Address with State, City and Pin Code, Tel Nos (Residential and Mobile No.), Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Category, Special Category, Maharashtra Domicile, Amount and other details of DD, Date, Passport size photo of Candidate to be pasted at given place and Signature of Candidate.
- Candidate will be required to fill following details in Admit Card: Name, Passport size photograph to be pasted at given place (Candidate must sign across the photograph) and Candidate’s Signature.
Step: -3 Payment of Application Fee via Demand Draft
- Each candidate will have to get a DD made towards payment of application fee, which will have to be submitted along with MUCMET 2020 Application Form.
- No form will be accepted without attaching the DD or requisite amount.
- Candidate can get DD made from any nationalized bank.
- DD has to be made in favour of ‘Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai’.
- Amount of DD will depend on the category to which candidate belongs.
- Candidate from General (Open) category have to pay INR 500, while candidates from SC, ST, OBC, VJ, DT, NT, SBC or PwD category have to pay INR 250.
- Details of DD must be duly filled in Application Form of MUCMET Exam
Step: -4 Submission of Documents
- Candidate must collect photocopy of following documents to be submitted with MUCMET 2020 Application Form: -
- Certificates of Age
- Certificate of Caste (applicable for candidates from reserved category)
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th class examination
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2/HHS/Intermediate of equivalent examination
- Certificate for Physically Handicap
- Domicile Certificate
- Above documents, along with 2 passport size photographs, DD, Application Form and Admit Card, must be submitted .to: -
University of Mumbai,
Thane Sub Campus
Behind Runwal Garden City
Ram Maruti Nagar
Balkum, Thane (West)-400608
- Forms must be submitted on or before last day of submission of MUCMET 2020 Application Form.
- Candidate will receive admit card later on, with Seat No. mentioned on it and stamped by the University.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter examination hall without in possession of valid admit card.
- Candidate must keep a copy of filled application form for future reference.
Details in MUCMET 2020 Application Form
Candidate must carefully and correctly fill all details asked for in MUCMET 2020 Application Form, before submitting it. Following are the details to be filled by candidate:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter his/her complete name (First, Middle and Last)|
|Name of Mother||Mention name of mother correctly|
|Communication and permanent Address||Address on which candidate wants to receive correspondence regarding exam|
|Email ID||Mention email ID for future correspondence|
|Residential Phone No. & Mobile No.||Mention residential landline or contact no. and mobile number for future correspondence|
|Date of Birth||Enter date of birth mentioned in 10th certificate|
|Gender||Chose between male or female|
|Educational Qualification||Mention Board/University, Institution, Year of Passing and Percentage of Aggregate Marks secured in 10th and 10+2 examination|
|Category||Whether candidate belongs to General (Open) or Reserved category (SC/ST/VJ/DT/NT/OBC/SBC)|
|Special Category||Whether candidate is physically handicap or not|
|Maharashtra Domicile||Whether candidate belongs to Maharashtra or not|
|Fees||Amount of DD, DD No., Date of DD, Bank|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College