NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result for various courses will be declared along with merit list in the month of July 2021. Candidates can check the result at its official website – npat.in by entering their NMIMS NPAT ID and Date of Birth. NPAT 2021 merit list will be released in multiple stages based on the vacancy at different NMIMS schools. Check NMIMS NPAT Participating Colleges
- NMIMS NPAT 2021 will be conducted on June 27, July 2 – 3, 2021.
- NMIMS NPAT Counselling process will start in the last week of July 2021 (Tentative).
Direct Link to check NPAT 2021 Result
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Results Dates
Check the NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result date below:
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 Exam Date||June 27, July 2 – 3, 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result Date and First Merit List||July 2021|
|Document uploading and admission fee payment||To be notified|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 Second Merit List||To be notified|
|Document uploading and admission fee payment||To be notified|
|Starting of Program||To be notified|
|Last date for Admission||To be notified|
How to Check NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result?
The result has been declared by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result is available on the official website.
Given below are the steps to view NMIMS NPAT result:
- Visit the official website www.NMIMS NPAT.in
- Click the ‘Result’ tab
- Click on the appeared course.
- Enter NMIMS NPAT 2021 ID and date of birth from the drop-down menu.
- Result for entered ID will be displayed. Download and save the result.
- Candidates should take an A4 sized printout and keep it in a safe condition for further process.
Details on NMIMS NPAT 2021 Score Card:
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result card will contain the details of candidates. The details are listed below:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the appeared course
- Total marks secured by the applicant
- Sectional cut off marks
- Marks secured in each section
- Rank obtained by the applicant
- Percentile Score obtained by the applicant.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Answer Key
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Answer key is made available on the official website after the exam. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will be responsible for releasing the official answer key. Answer key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Applicants should consider the official answer key final and cross verify their responses.
Here are simple steps to download NMIMS NPAT 2021 Answer Key:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link “Download NMIMS NPAT 2021 Answer Key”
- Answer key with each course and set will be displayed
- Applicants should click on the concerned course link.
- A new tab with answer key in PDF format will open.
- Applicants can save the file in their computer of the selected set and course.
- An approximation of score can be calculated using the official answer key and the applicant’s response in the answer sheet.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Cut off
NMIMS will release the cut off list for the exam on the official website soon after the exams. The cut off will be release in the given steps:
- NMIMS NPAT 2021 Cut off list will be released for each program.
- Cut off will be calculated on the basis of marks secured in the test only.
- Qualified candidates who will be listed on the basis of cut off will be notified for counselling and admission process.
- Applicants should ensure they attend the counselling and book their seats by processing the payment of fees by visiting the Institute.
Normalization of Scores
Normalization method is employed in NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result to evaluate fair performance of the applicants. Normalization method collects each applicant marks and processes it through statistical combination to make the marks fit for comparison.
To normalize the score, it is necessary to know the number of candidates who have secured less marks than the applicant whose score will be calculated. Also, the total number of applicants is also required.
Normalization of marks is applied for NMIMS NPAT 2021. Here is an overview of the process and formula that is applied for NMIMS NPAT normalization.:
- Percentile score of the applicant is calculated
- The formula employed for calculating the Percentile: 100X Number of applicants grouped with marks less than the candidate divided by the total number of candidates.
- For instance, 100 X 2300 (number of candidates appeared for the same course as candidate but has secured less marks) divided by 48,00,00 (total number of candidates who appeared for NMIMS NPAT)
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Merit List
NMIMS will be responsible for conducting the examination, evaluation of answer sheets, collating the list of candidates and releasing merit lists.
- NMIMS will release the First Merit list with NMIMS NPAT result in the first week of July 2021(tentatively).
- The listed candidates of the first merit list should visit the Institute on the counselling day and ensure the seat by paying the admission fees. A span of 3-5 days will be allotted to complete the procedure.
- Second Merit List will be released in the second week of July 2021.
- The listed applicants should visit the Institute for counselling and admission to ensure their seats.
- Third and final Merit list will be released in the third week of July 2021.
- Applicants listed on the final merit list should contact and visit the Institute to carry out the process of counselling admission and payment of fees.
In case applicants fail to be present on the day of counselling, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate. So, applicants who want to enrol themselves in the selected course will have to report on the required date to attend the counselling and take admission.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Counselling
Applicants who will be listed in the merit list will be called for counselling. The venue for the counselling will be NMIMS Mumbai campus. Counselling for each merit list will be held as per the dates mentioned on the website. In case, there will be vacant seats left after third merit list, a new round of merit list will be prepared and counselling will be arranged for eligible applicants.
- Applicants should bring their Admit cards and Result to counselling
- Applicants will have to attend the counselling themselves to process the admission process.
- Seat allotment will take place soon after that and applicants should make the payment of fees before the final date.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.