Table of Contents
SPSAT 2020 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus and Cut off
Sri Padampat Singhania Admission Test 2020 is an online entrance test conducted by Sri Padampat Singhania University, Rajasthan. This test allows candidates to get admission in various Management and Engineering courses being offered by Sri Padampat Singhania University.
- SPSAT 2020 is amongst the rare entrance tests in India which can be taken from home.
- SPSAT 2020 Application Form filling will commence in the month of June 2020.
- Candidates can take the exam within 10 days of filling the application form.
- Candidates need to clear the minimum eligibility criteria to be able to appear in SPSAT 2020.
- SPSAT 2020 will contain 40 questions and candidate will be given a total time of 45 minutes to complete the test. Check SPSAT Exam Pattern
- There is no negative marking in SPSAT 2020.
- Since candidates can take the test from home, there is no admit card needed.
- Syllabus for SPSAT may vary according to the course a candidate is opting for.
- Result of SPSAT 2020 will be sent to registered email ID of candidate within 2 to 3 days.
- Candidates need to appear for the counselling process after the results, if they want to take admission in SPSU.
SPSAT 2020 Highlights Table
The following table highlights important information on SPSAT 2020:
|Name of exam||Sri Padampat Singhania Admission Test 2020|
|Commonly known as||SPSAT 2020|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Frequency of Exam||Multiple times, candidates can take test twice|
SPSAT 2020 Dates
SPSAT 2020 follows a very flexible schedule. Application forms for SPSAT 2020 was started from June 2020 and will continue till July 2020. Candidates can attempt SPSAT 2020 from home, within 10 days after filling the examination form.
Here is table that may precisely explain the schedule details of SPSAT 2020:
|Start of application forms||June 2020|
|Last date to fill the form||July 2020|
|Date of exam||Flexible dates, candidate can take the test within 10 days after filling the form|
SPSAT 2020 Eligibility
SPSU follows UGC norms for admission of candidates through SPSAT 2020. Thus, the eligibility criteria for taking SPSAT 2020 are also as per the UGC norms.
Here are the details of eligibility criteria for various courses under SPSAT 2020:
- For an undergraduate course, candidate must have scored 50% marks in Class 12 in respective stream.
- For a postgraduate course, candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- For Doctorate course, candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in Masters’ degree.
SPSAT 2020 Application Form
Application form for SPSAT 2020 can be filled from university’s official website. Candidates are advised to follow following steps to apply for SPSAT 2020:
- Visit the official website of SPS University, which is www.spsu.ac.in.
- Move the cursor on Admissions link, from the drop-down menu, click on – ‘Admission Test (SPSAT)’.
- This will open the official page for SPSAT 2020, now click on – ‘Apply Online.’
- Now a new webpage will open, and candidate will be given option for filling either undergraduate exam form or postgraduate exam form. Candidate may fill select the option as per requirement.
- After clicking on any of the links, further options of specific application forms for different courses will open. Candidate may select the course he/she wants to get admission in.
- Candidate need to create an account there and fill the details in application form as asked by the page.
- A payment of application fee of INR 1175 is necessary to complete the examination form.
- After the examination form has been filled successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to candidate’s email ID mentioned thereof.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their performance in SPSAT 2020 can fill the form again. A fee of only INR 150 will be charged if candidate appears for the second time for SPSAT 2020, using same credentials.
SPSAT 2020 Online Examination
An interesting and unique thing about SPSAT 2020 is that it can be taken by any computer, whether it is a private PC or even if you are sitting at an Internet café. Since candidate does not need to go anywhere to take the test, there is no need of any kind of Admit Card.
Candidates just need to remember their user id and password to be able to take the test. Nothing else is required.
As mentioned earlier, candidates can take SPSAT 2020 from any computer. Therefore, question of examination center does not arise here. Candidates must know that how to start taking the exam. Therefore, here is the list of steps candidate can follow to start taking SPSAT 2020:
- Reach the official website of SPS University, which is www.spsu.ac.in.
- Move the cursor on Admissions link, from the drop-down menu, click on – ‘Admission Test (SPSAT).’
- This will open the official page for SPSAT 2020, now click on – ‘Apply Online.’
- Now a new webpage will open, and candidate will be given option for filling either Under Graduate exam form or postgraduate exam form.
- On this link, candidates may see an option of ‘Click to appear for the online exam.’
- Candidates need to click on that link.
- After clicking, a new page will open asking for username and password of candidate.
- Candidates need to fill these details and click on ‘Login.’
- Instructions will appear on the screen and after reading the instructions, candidate can start the test.
SPSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for SPSAT 2020 is decided by SPSU and is subject to changes year over year. Also, exam pattern for SPSAT 2020 is different for different courses. SPSAT 2020 is conducted in only online mode.
Here are some details about the exam pattern of SPSAT 2020:
- SPSAT 2020 for all the courses contains 40 questions each.
- All the questions are of multiple choice questions.
- Candidate will be given a total time of 45 minutes to complete the test.
- The division of sections depends on the type of course that a candidate has chosen.
- SPSAT 2020 can be taken only in Online Mode.
Check detailed SPSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
SPSAT 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for SPSAT 2020 is decided by SPSU and is subject to changes from year to year. Also, syllabus for SPSAT 2020 varies according to the type of course that a candidate wants get admission into.
Following table may give a brief view of subjects to be studied under for SPSAT 2020 under different courses:
|B.TECH||For this course, candidate needs to study Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/Mathematics for SPSAT 2020. The level expected here is of Cass 12.|
|M.TECH||Syllabus for this course varies according to the specialization a candidate is opting for. Currently, SPSU provides MTECH course in 6 different streams. The questions here will be of graduation level.|
|MCA||For appearing in SPSAT 2020 for MCA course, candidate needs to study Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English. The questions here will be of graduation level.|
|MSC||Candidates can do MSC in either Mathematics or Physics. Syllabus of SPSAT 2020 for these will contain graduation level topics of the respective subject.|
|PH.D||SPSU currently offers PHD in engineering in 4 specializations and also offers PHD in management. Candidate needs to cover masters’ level topics of respective specialization for SPSAT 2020 for PHD.|
|B.COM/BBA/BHM||For appearing in SPSAT 2020 for these courses, candidate needs to study Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English. The questions here will be of Class 12 level.|
|MBA||For appearing in SPSAT 2020 for MBA course, candidate needs to study Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English. The questions here will be of graduation level.|
SPSAT 2020 Result
There is no set date for announcement of results. SPSU tries to provide the results as early as possible, after candidate has taken the test. Usually, results are sent to the registered email ID of candidate within 2 to 3 days of taking the test.
SPSAT 2020 Counselling
Counselling for different courses offered by SPSU is under SPSAT 2020 has been started by 4th week of June 2020. Due to the limited popularity of university, the cut offs are not high and candidates who want to take admission should arrive at the university for counselling at earliest date possible, as sometimes admission is also provided on first come first serve basis.
Candidates should not forget to carry these documents along with them, while going for counselling process:
- Printout of SPSAT 2020 Result.
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 10 and 12.
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Graduation and Post Graduation (if applicable).
- Passport sized pictures of the candidate.
- Legal documents such as Income Prof, Caste or Category certificate etc.
- Some part of the total fee is required to be deposited at the time of counselling for booking the seat, therefore, a sum of around INR 60000 is advised to be carried along.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College